AC Ferrari F138 @ Mugello - Sat 24Feb18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sign me in, pls.
Thx!
Sign me up please.
8grda.jpg
Sign me up please. Thanks Bobby :)
Got you gents and Paul signed up:D

I was having problems in Group C Road America race due to CPU Occupancy problem. But in this race i didn't have the same problem. I didn't realize that i was warping. Are you sure it was me ? I heard from you that Mustafa (my cousin) was warping. He is trying to solve the problem.
Murat, thank you for clarifying. Yes your cousin is the one and we really can't have him joining races if he's going to be having this type of connection. Please work with him, I know you will, and let him know what the problem is. I know you told me you would be my translator for him and now I'm calling upon that offer. Also, please let him know that, if he thinks it's worked out, the only way he can test it is by joining Official Practice with us on race day which, of course, means he has to sign up:thumbsup: If the problem pops up at that point I will have to ask him to leave, but I really hope it doesn't come to this. Thank you so much sir:)

My continued protest against the removal of our Pit Babes and because I am the Overlord of the Hooligans I give you
6400.jpg

So, as long as I'm around and think that a little beauty can make any show better I'll fight for my guys:D:D:D:D
cassios_the_executioner___normal_by_namesjames-d7wuij0.jpg

Murat, thank you for clarifying. Yes your cousin is the one and we really can't have him joining races if he's going to be having this type of connection. Please work with him, I know you will, and let him know what the problem is. I know you told me you would be my translator for him and now I'm calling upon that offer. Also, please let him know that, if he thinks it's worked out, the only way he can test it is by joining Official Practice with us on race day which, of course, means he has to sign up:thumbsup: If the problem pops up at that point I will have to ask him to leave, but I really hope it doesn't come to this. Thank you so much sir:)
At first, he had problems with pc hardware. But now he has upgraded some parts like cpu, display card etc. I've learned that he is connecting using wifi. Do you think it can lead to lag problems? I am using ethernet cable. By the way, his ping was not bad, about 100

At first, he had problems with pc hardware. But now he has upgraded some parts like cpu, display card etc. I've learned that he is connecting using wifi. Do you think it can lead to lag problems? I am using ethernet cable. By the way, his ping was not bad, about 100
WiFi can lead to packet loss which is the biggest concern with regards to warping. Ping can cause it too, but most guys tell me that it's usually Packet Loss. Maybe ask in the the general forums.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.