Resource icon

Skins Ferrari F138 DHD & HD 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
w1n1x updated Ferrari F138 DHD&HD with a new update entry:

Late season update, with specocc update.

Updated logos to late season as well as specocc as i noticed i screwed it a little and the texture logos were on a higher place than in the specocc so the logos didn't get the proper reflection .Decided not to upload the original livery as the late season is liked by more people and the difference is very litle only the weichai logo.

ihph.jpg

e0yp.jpg

Read the rest of this update entry...

i know that but you cant edit in DDS in photoshop you must convert to JPEG and them open in photoshop.....to put in the game is saving in JPEG, convert to DDS and the upload to the game with the ryder progrm ;) i know all that stuff
You can open DDS files in Photoshop with nVidia's free software available on their website.

i know that....but whow do i put it in 4096x4096 or 8192x8192?

You make the canvas that size.

Then save as dds.....but you really need to create them in that size, not just enlarge them, otherwise logos lines etc turn to shite.

If you just enlarge the size of the file without re-doing the logos and lines....the image will get worse.

Are you still working on the Sauber? Well, because I already did it. Finishing the specocc now. I didn't notice the reflection bug tho. :thumbsup:
The reason i didn't even start that yet because i couldn't find most of the logos in eps so without that it's hard, and remaking them myself won't get the same quality as i would want to.Release your one if you want, i will do it in DHD&HD anways when i will get the logos:)

The reason i didn't even start that yet because i couldn't find most of the logos in eps so without that it's hard, and remaking them myself won't get the same quality as i would want to.Release your one if you want, i will do it in DHD&HD anways when i will get the logos:)
Oh, you go for vectors eps... I always search for "X logo" or just "X" and I find some large quality vectors. I'll try to release mine as I have some problems with specocc.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back