Resource icon

Skins Ferrari F138 DHD & HD 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Oh, you go for vectors eps... I always search for "X logo" or just "X" and I find some large quality vectors. I'll try to release mine as I have some problems with specocc.
The reason why i usually search for eps as they are sharper than normal logos and it's almost impossible to find every logos i need in higher than 4000x4000 resolution and eps can solve that problem, but as it's hard to find them , i can't do anything.

The reason why i usually search for eps as they are sharper than normal logos and it's almost impossible to find every logos i need in higher than 4000x4000 resolution and eps can solve that problem, but as it's hard to find them , i can't do anything.
what logos do you need, I did the sauber in 2011, and have most logos in eps format if you want some help.

what logos do you need, I did the sauber in 2011, and have most logos in eps format if you want some help.
Sauber (the S logo that's in the sqaure)
Interprotection
Certina
Emil Frey (I found one but that's only 2000x2000)
Cuervo Tequila
Cholula Sauce
PaucoPlast
This is the list. If you can find me all i would be very glad , bro :notworthy:
You found me the tooned logo once and that was great , so i bet you can help with all these :).

Sauber (the S logo that's in the sqaure)
Interprotection
Certina
Emil Frey (I found one but that's only 2000x2000)
Cuervo Tequila
Cholula Sauce
PaucoPlast
This is the list. If you can find me all i would be very glad , bro :notworthy:
You found me the tooned logo once and that was great , so i bet you can help with all these :).
all logos for you w1n1x in the link below, only cholula sauce is psd file but should be big enough.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/244r8v19ajtlvnt/Sauber+F1+logos.rar

all logos for you w1n1x in the link below, only cholula sauce is psd file but should be big enough.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/244r8v19ajtlvnt/Sauber F1 logos.rar
Wow really thanks a bunch that helped out really. Now i can start working on the sauber with full speed , thank you so much. It's possible for you to make the cholula sauce logo larger size ? If i upscale it it will lose of it's quality that's a thing but i would need that logo in a psd of higher than 3000x3000 pixel size. It's possible that you can remake that?Thanks a bunch :).

Wow really thanks a bunch that helped out really. Now i can start working on the sauber with full speed , thank you so much. It's possible for you to make the cholula sauce logo larger size ? If i upscale it it will lose of it's quality that's a thing but i would need that logo in a psd of higher than 3000x3000 pixel size. It's possible that you can remake that?Thanks a bunch :).
Cholula Sauce logo for what? It's replaced by Cuervo Tequila. Maybe I'm wrong...

Great job (and all the other modders for the 2013 cars).

I just have one question, there are 3 cars remaining right? Sauber, Torro Rosso and Marussia? I have tried my best to keep up with all of the ones being made from the different modders but it can be a little difficult with so many different mods being made for the new game atm.

Great job (and all the other modders for the 2013 cars).

I just have one question, there are 3 cars remaining right? Sauber, Torro Rosso and Marussia? I have tried my best to keep up with all of the ones being made from the different modders but it can be a little difficult with so many different mods being made for the new game atm.
Sauber is ready by me. Maybe will do Marussia too but the chances are low.

wok8.jpg

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 277 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing