Resource icon

Skins Ferrari F138 DHD & HD 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Awesome ! looking forward to it. Just one question : I don't remember who did the Lotus skin, but is it possible to add an # to it ? :) Lotus # are really funny.
ML did it , ask him , with the low possibilites of skinning this year it's hard to think if he could add it or not. Ask him about this :)

Awesome ! looking forward to it. Just one question : I don't remember who did the Lotus skin, but is it possible to add an # to it ? :) Lotus # are really funny.

No not possible, gets reversed the wrong way around on the other side. Already tried it before release.

Update: Late season skin. Updated weichai logo .Both in DHD&HD
Just click on the text below and it will redirect you to the download site. The reason i didn't update this resource itself if because someone want to keep the original livery.
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR UPDATED CAR

ihph.jpg

e0yp.jpg
I already did a HD update, but good job anyways. :thumbsup:

My HD is actually resized from DHD, Photoshop didn't save the DHD files though...
It's up to you, your work isn't that bad, only the logos should be sharper by using bigger logos for the texture file, but anyway for your first car it's not that bad. You will improve by time :)

It's up to you, your work isn't that bad, only the logos should be sharper by using bigger logos for the texture file, but anyway for your first car it's not that bad. You will improve by time :)
Yeah, you're right. I was finishing Sauber and Marussia until Photoshop decided to close it all by itself. I couldn't find good quality logos for replacement, so I had to use my techniques to make them as sharpened as I could. By the way, the wheel nut is black now.

Yeah, you're right. I was finishing Sauber and Marussia until Photoshop decided to close it all by itself. I couldn't find good quality logos for replacement, so I had to use my techniques to make them as sharpened as I could. By the way, the wheel nut is black now.
Whose ' wheel nuts?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 104 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 369 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing