Ferrari F 138 Template

Hope this helps you find what your looking for.....i am surprised at some people`s attitude to editing...they act like they work for CM and its there property because they changed a color or sponsor....

2013 Texture MC24
2013_MC_zps9b9edf10.jpg

gen.

and before you say it....we know about the double logo on the nose, its not there in v2.

why would cm textures fit rfactor/gp4/f1c models?...when mapping its easier to start with nothing...all our textures are saved as psd and contain layers for logo`s and design...any changes are very easy to make throughout the season.

gen.

it is obvious that many do not fit in with your renderer)) dude, I is not the first to make skins, I do not cheat :roflmao: it is not even texture with this model:D

UPDATED**

Sauber c32
sauber_zpsdf239cce.png

sauber2_zpse1575ec2.png

All Teams

TEAMS_zpsf88ce140.png

updates for `ferrari` `toro rosso` `redbull and williams later today.....
full shading and other livery details will be added for final renders later today(small sponsors and screw detail/engine case/mirrors/...as i understand the models are being fine tuned! (mainly front wings/rear exhaust designs/rear wings/ please note: wheel updates have not been completed, the cars have 2012 design steering wheels.
models can be used in gp4/rfactor/f1challenge/..and maybe 07 and CM 2012...
pack should be ready sunday for download.

gen.

some of the v1 renders will be removed from this thread for easier navigation.

UPDATED**

Sauber c32
sauber_zpsdf239cce.png

sauber2_zpse1575ec2.png

All Teams

TEAMS_zpsf88ce140.png

updates for `ferrari` `toro rosso` `redbull and williams later today.....
full shading and other livery details will be added for final renders later today(small sponsors and screw detail/engine case/mirrors/...as i understand the models are being fine tuned! (mainly front wings/rear exhaust designs/rear wings/ please note: wheel updates have not been completed, the cars have 2012 design steering wheels.
models can be used in gp4/rfactor/f1challenge/..and maybe 07 and CM 2012...
pack should be ready sunday for download.

gen.

some of the v1 renders will be removed from this thread for easier navigation.
Is it ready?It looks amazing.By the way if some expert know how to import then maybe it will possible to use them in cm f1 2012:)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.