1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ferrari F 138 Template

Discussion in 'F1 2012 Mods' started by adrian pozuelo ruiz, Feb 1, 2013.

1. ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

Awful.....plain awful.

Not correct in any way....other than it's red.
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Okay, but I'm colorblind. Sorry, well, I've done some work, you can share the mod ...
  3. The worst have no quality, it will come with the experience(experiment), but there is far too much error, every modder interprets differently. (See lotus, 3 versions based on the same model and nevertheless different result(profit))
  4. but since I've only made ​​a template that you may do and what you fancy:(
  5. My cheap android phone can make a better template than that. :x3:
    • Like Like x 2
  6. which program I should use to put the template on f1 2012
  7. any, Photoshop or Paint.NET
  8. Thanks a lot
  9. I had a think, Once the car in question has been to test 1, If you like i will do one for you, I have all the programs ect. I like to make accurate drawings in CAD of F1 cars so i wouldn't mind.
  10. a bit harsh some comments .. give the lad a break he tried his best .. we all learn , thats how we get better .. thanks for your effort .. its more then i can do anyway .. i havn't a clue whaere to start or how .. lol :thumbsup:

PS .. is someone willing to try my helmet request by the way .. lol
    • Like Like x 12
  11. Of course you do not care that you do:)
    Thanks for supporting me in this lol
    • Like Like x 1
  12. It could be better, but I it's a brilliant work! It looks very good on game
  13. Okay, I got to remove the mistakes I had and now I get the texture.
    Lack approximately 25% of the texture (pontoons)
  14. WOW! I may be new around here but come on, give the guy a break. He tries and you SH!T on him. No wonder the whole community is going down hill.
    • Like Like x 2

@ Simberia @Simberia

E21 Lotus-Renault

F138 SIDE VIEW

E21 Lotus - F138....Two Contenders For 2013

both cars above are yet to have correct sponsors and detail..both are WIP.
    work in progress - MP28 / C32 Sauber-Ferrari

no downhill here guys.....!
    • Like Like x 9
  16. cant wait fantastic ! ;)
  17. Wait a minute, I see you remodeled the Ferrari, I believe you are making that for rfactor right?

@ Simberia @Simberia

Both cars have been edited, both can be used for - Rfactor/GP4/F1c.....find the way to import models back into f1 2012cm and you can use them....the idea was to give the guy here who is creating the f138 livery some encouragement with his work.....anyone want the models let me know what platform/game and i`ll convert...
    the top view of the E21 Lotus

19. Pc of course and f1 2012.But i think importing models is currently impossible to this game.Roberto Cosa tried it too but with no success:( so i think it's impossible.
    • Like Like x 1