Ferrari F 138 Template

GENESIS i suppose you are a rookie modeler. All your models are actually based on f1 2012/2011 models and lacks many details. I don't think its legal to remodel an existing licensed game model.

legal?.....lol....was unaware bernie was here!
some advice...all what is here is `illegal`..(if you want to be anal)...sponsors, existing models etc are all copyright and therefore should not/cannot be used...so if you want to be accurate then you should not be using sponsors or any other material that is copyright to the FIA...(take a look on ebay at the volume of F1 material that has been removed!

the cars this year are `evolutions` from 2012, this is part of what this modelling shows, unless you would like me to include the fuel tanks!!!....the edited material is for fans of f1, either rfactor/gp4/cm series/f1 challenge....as cm is the only legal f1 and not released normally until oct/nov, our car mod will give racers the chance to `update` the eye candy until an official release arrives...gp4/f1c/rfactor..needs community based editors to keep the flame burning...moaning about `this is not legal` simply makes these `freelance` editors want to quit..therefore the game losers its appeal and dies.......take a chill pill Rian and open up your 3dmax/c4d/photoshop and get editing.....when you have spent a few hours of YOUR TIME..unpaid...then you can decide if you should share the work you have done...don`t worry your secret is safe i wont inform the FIA!!...

just finishing off materials and the car pack will be released...on release just pm for the link.
yes i am a novice modeller, but I hope to be in Kate Moss`s league in a few months....

gen.

some advice...all what is here is `illegal`..(if you want to be anal)...sponsors, existing models etc are all copyright and therefore should not/cannot be used...so if you want to be accurate then you should not be using sponsors or any other material that is copyright to the FIA...(take a look on ebay at the volume of F1 material that has been removed!

the cars this year are `evolutions` from 2012, this is part of what this modelling shows, unless you would like me to include the fuel tanks!!!....the edited material is for fans of f1, either rfactor/gp4/cm series/f1 challenge....as cm is the only legal f1 and not released normally until oct/nov, our car mod will give racers the chance to `update` the eye candy until an official release arrives...gp4/f1c/rfactor..needs community based editors to keep the flame burning...moaning about `this is not legal` simply makes these `freelance` editors to quit..therefore the game losers its appeal and dies.......take a chill pill Rian and open up your 3dmax/c4d/photoshop and get editing.....

just finishing off materials and the car pack will be released...on release just pm for the link.

gen.

Are you working also on the compiler ?

i had a look at the evo engine, probably the best way to edit is to rename and repack the models in a different file format...then hex edit the file that calls for the pssg to call for the format file you have re-edited....it is very difficult to work with pssg and the answers might come from existing codemaster titles and editors made for these......the models have no issue with gp4/rf/f1c....but would be good to open some code in cm f1 2012....its something we are seriously looking into for answers...

gen.

First of all, guys, please stop matching out quarrels like these in threads that are dedicated to other things. If you want to fight about something, please, please, do it via PM.

Second, Rian was not referring to the FIA as a copyright holder regarding the actual car shapes, but to the fact that the 3D models on which he claims you to have based your works are property of Codemasters and their alteration could therefore cause RD a lot of trouble, just like the transfer from F1 2011 to F1 2012 and vice-versa could.
some advice...all what is here is `illegal`..(if you want to be anal)...sponsors, existing models etc are all copyright and therefore should not/cannot be used...

There is a point to that, and to some extent, modding is always pretty much on the edge of what is legal and what isn't anymore.

As a general outline of what is legal: As long as you don't earn money with it, Codemasters can't sue you. But yes - modding is, as I just stated, on the edge of being illegal.

Rian Speed : I don't think there's need to bash around. You are one of the most respected members of the RD community, due to the excellent work you create, but that does NOT allow you to bash anyone who doesn't produce the quality you would expect.

So please, guys - show respect for each other, and make sure that the conversational climate here at RD stays as comfortable as possible - for the benefit of the whole community.

the cars this year are `evolutions` from 2012, this is part of what this modelling shows, unless you would like me to include the fuel tanks!!!....the edited material is for fans of f1, either rfactor/gp4/cm series/f1 challenge....as cm is the only legal f1 and not released normally until oct/nov, our car mod will give racers the chance to `update` the eye candy until an official release arrives...gp4/f1c/rfactor..needs community based editors to keep the flame burning...moaning about `this is not legal` simply makes these `freelance` editors want to quit..therefore the game losers its appeal and dies.......take a chill pill Rian and open up your 3dmax/c4d/photoshop and get editing.....when you have spent a few hours of YOUR TIME..unpaid...then you can decide if you should share the work you have done...don`t worry your secret is safe i wont inform the FIA!!...

yes i am a novice modeller, but I hope to be in Kate Moss`s league in a few months....

gen.

i must admit you have lots of potential,look very decent and it would be great if we could find a way to get these models in f1 2012 game.

GENESIS - Mate, you could design a whole new series of F1 cars for rFactor - a series of fictional teams, you know, what I mean?

not sure matt....what type of cars?...based on custom builds?....concept f1 cars?...or just existing models with personal livery`s?...
anything new would take around 4 weeks,,,in that time i would create 4 shapes(or 4 halves!)....and team livery`s...the only reason it would be quick is i have a ton of existing model parts from previous years...dumbowings for the honda!!!...funny making them for f1c!! ..good ol` days!....anyway back on subject....can basically do anything regarding 3d/models/mapping/animation/video...very handy with 3ds/c4d/photoshop/after fx...not gonna go on list is long!...
BUT....AND IT IS A BUT.....
***time***
and finding it free..........it takes hours of time, so sitting down and doing it requires me to have some free time...maybe i could `chip` away at something!....if you just wanted livery changes then no probs...but new models from scratch i need time...

but its not a no...its a maybe.

gen.
models should be up this week...with williams to follow later.

Version 1 of all cars now done...
some updates to follow > redbull ver2 / toro rosso ver2 / f138 ver ups.

FW35 V1(some detail needed and livery mapping)
WIL_zps11de047a.png

WIL2_zps337a0700.png

WIL3_zps1ef574cd.png

gen.

My Sharona...!

for the last time....if someone see`s a spec of dust on the cars please do not claim it to be yours!!...the models are a combination or `new` and `old` parts...models bases are rfactor cars 2010/11/12 with new edits, plus livery changes and re-mapping, they also have parts from f1 challenge and gp4...none of the cars here have cm builds...so if you have a car/work related to cm then it will not be evident....if you made a wing mirror in rfactor then it could be here!!...the cars have been tested to work with no issues in rfactor/gp4/f1c...next job is to get them into cm 2012.

gen.

My Sharona...!

for the last time....if someone see`s a spec of dust on the cars please do not claim it to be yours!!...the models are a combination or `new` and `old` parts...models bases are rfactor cars 2010/11/12 with new edits, plus livery changes and re-mapping, they also have parts from f1 challenge and gp4...none of the cars here have cm builds...so if you have a car/work related to cm then it will not be evident....if you made a wing mirror in rfactor then it could be here!!...the cars have been tested to work with no issues in rfactor/gp4/f1c...next job is to get them into cm 2012.

gen.
And what's with race 07?Can you do that too please?:D.And don't forget about cm too.

We don't think they will.
But race07 could be possible, cause there exits mods for this game, which were originally for rfactor, and these things are going for rfactor, right?

And... Dont know, but this thread is a lot of offtopic... I mean, it is about the template, now this i a thread bout thes cool models and games for converting it... But I dont mind.. ;)

Hi

sorry to pollute this thread....just seemed `it saves space`! (sry adrian!)

with all the conversion tools out there it should be possible to convert all the models to whatever game you require..including 07!...the only one that is a hurdle is CM...but we are looking into it....
please do not ask for each car...they will be released this week as a pack on mediafire, and available to everyone, you can convert, edit or manipulate them as you see fit...all the textures will be included...what you see in the renders s what you get, how good this quality is in-game depends on the title you convert to...
parts included for each car - chassis / frontwing / rearwing / susp / textures(bmp/tga)...we will package wheels later if we can...most mods have a seperate `wheel/rims` file and provided you line the coordinates correct in conversion they should match the suspension one the models.
models are 3ds format at present but can be converted to gmt/mts/etc etc.

we have a few updates to finish, plus some textures to clean up.....by the way only `one` car will be in the pack...so you will have to copy it and its texture, then make the changes to numbers/names in your photo editor...to do the `yellow cam` cars aswell would take too long...and you want the cars right?...as said before you can edit what you like and share.

gen.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back