Fernando Alonso

Bianchi is like Grosjean?

Races under a French flag even though they're Swiss/Italian?
He was born in Nice, France. His grandfather on his dads side was Italian. Not sure if his dad is Italian...but with his birthplace, his accent and his first name, I'd say he is more French than Italian. I thought hampers would have known that as he likes statistics and facts.;)

Damn, for years i have thought Bianchi was Italian and that Ferrari was waiting for him to get experience so that they finally could hire him and have a truly Italian team.

Apparently his great uncle was born in Italy but moved to Belgium.
And his name Bianchi originates from Italy.
It seems his family origins is from Italy but he is French.

I
Alonso seems to leave the Scuderia and goes back to Lotus. A rumor here in Germany, spread out from RTL.
Alonso seems to leave the Scuderia and goes back to Lotus. A rumor here in Germany, spread out from RTL.
If Lotus dose not work for Kimi why would it work for Alonso. Nice car but not good enough for Alonso. Im thinking Red Bull or AMG Mercedes, Maybe McLaren if they can fix issues form this year

I

If Lotus dose not work for Kimi why would it work for Alonso. Nice car but not good enough for Alonso. Im thinking Red Bull or AMG Mercedes, Maybe McLaren if they can fix issues form this year

If Lotus doesn't work for KImi why would it work for Alonso? I don't know why would it not? Maybe another team on the grid...but they might not work either, so what then?

Pointless post I know.

When Alonso signed with Ferrari he told he'll be there till the end of hes career

Yeah, well, he also said it was his lifelong dream to drive for McLaren when he arrived there in 2007, and the same thing after being announced at Ferrari in 2010. People are fickle, he might still end up at Red Bull one day for all we know.

I would actually love to see him and Vettel at Red Bull ;)

Persistent headaches after the incident in Abu Dhabi, he should really put health before driving afterall his second place is secure. I guess Ferrari want him to try and get second in the constructors.. even I as a Ferrari fan can't see that happening.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back