Feldbergring

Tracks Feldbergring 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
@Fat-Alfie I know you said you would look into night lights at some point but I was wondering if you know what is currently possible. I have the latest version of the lights patch and Feldbergring now has lights dotted around the circuit (see video below) but a lot of them don't make much sense, there are randomly illuminated signs and stuff. I would love to see things like the odd lit up window and flickering campfires and balloons, do you know if this is possible at the moment (I know backfire light is in) or do I need to harass x4fab for fire light? :D

@Fat-Alfie I know you said you would look into night lights at some point but I was wondering if you know what is currently possible. I have the latest version of the lights patch and Feldbergring now has lights dotted around the circuit (see video below) but a lot of them don't make much sense, there are randomly illuminated signs and stuff. I would love to see things like the odd lit up window and flickering campfires and balloons, do you know if this is possible at the moment (I know backfire light is in) or do I need to harass x4fab for fire light? :D
I think the Nazi UFO would benefit from some flashing lights as well @Fat-Alfie. At the moment it's VERY hard to see.

I have the latest version of the lights patch and Feldbergring now has lights dotted around the circuit (see video below) but a lot of them don't make much sense, there are randomly illuminated signs and stuff.

That is strange. I also have the latest version of the Shaders Light Patch (v0.1.23-preview32) and Feldbergring is completely without lights for me :unsure:
Tried with TK's Mid Clear Night weather setting... Are you using something else maybe ?

I do plan to add appropriate lights to both Feldbergring and Thomson Road (and my other tracks when they are completed) but I won't be working on it until the lighting mod is finalised. I don't want to be re-releasing stuff every week, trying to keep up with light-mod developments.

I do plan to add appropriate lights to both Feldbergring and Thomson Road (and my other tracks when they are completed) but I won't be working on it until the lighting mod is finalised. I don't want to be re-releasing stuff every week, trying to keep up with light-mod developments.
Yes, I think you mentioned the same before. Im not trying to give you the hurry up I just wondered if you had any insight into what is possible e.g lit windows and flickering fires. I guess this is something that needs to happen lights patch mod end rather than something you can do so the answer is probably harass x4fab.

@Fanapryde I did install a lights config for Feldbergring but removed it so I assumed the lights I have now are standard for SLP but maybe not. I wouldn't recommend them anyway ATM.

Just joking mate. But maybe it will be possible to light up the ballons also in the night.
Yes, it is :)
image.png

Also, they're one single object, so in order to have let's say a brighter base, there have to be a material replacement splitting the original object in different objects/materials.

EDIT: sorry @Fat-Alfie for OT

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 89 90.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 16 16.3%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 16 16.3%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 11 11.2%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 28 28.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 32 32.7%