F2 Driver Ferrucci Banned for Deliberate Contact

I wanna see that aswell.

"Allied to that, American driver Ferrucci was seen to be driving with a glove off between the F2 and F1 paddock at Silverstone on Sunday, which is not allowed.

In that hand he was seen to be holding a phone, and for these two offences he has been fined €6000."

No footage of it afaik, but he has been fined for it, so it seems more than likely that the stewards have seen it.

I might sound very dumb for some but being sore losers and bad sportsman has been a trend i've noticed a lot in americans. Hope im wrong.

Yeah, I mean its not like Lewis Hamilton, a Brit, acted like a complete child on Sunday when things didn't go his way. Michael Schumacher, a German, wasn't acting like a "sore loser and a bad sportsman", when he parked his car at La Rascasse, because Alonso was about to beat his pole time. Of course Sebastian Vettel, a German, showed great sportsmanship when he brake checked Hamilton last year because he was angry about something Hamilton did in the race. No, sore losers, and bad sportsman are an American thing.

Yeah, your assertion sounds incredible dumb. Sore losers come from every country on earth.

We have a few really stupid Aussie Tennis players who can give lessons on how to be bad losers.......unfortunately.
:confused:
And a footnote: Back when CART was arguably the best open wheel racing around, Robbie Gordon did an excellent job of demonstrating what a dickhead he was by repeatedly hitting Michael Andretti on the 'cooling down' lap at Cleveland while shouting over and over 'He hit me and cut my tyre' (supposedly twice!) during the race. Wasn't acceptable back then and shouldn't be acceptable today.

Last edited:
Yeah, I mean its not like Lewis Hamilton, a Brit, acted like a complete child on Sunday when things didn't go his way. Michael Schumacher, a German, wasn't acting like a "sore loser and a bad sportsman", when he parked his car at La Rascasse, because Alonso was about to beat his pole time. Of course Sebastian Vettel, a German, showed great sportsmanship when he brake checked Hamilton last year because he was angry about something Hamilton did in the race. No, sore losers, and bad sportsman are an American thing.

Yeah, your assertion sounds incredible dumb. Sore losers come from every country on earth.
i was talking mostly from my own personal experience related to the article in question but ok.

What do U expect? It's Don Santino. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

841645361_l.jpg

And a footnote: Back when CART was arguably the best open wheel racing around, Robbie Gordon did an excellent job of demonstrating what a dickhead he was by repeatedly hitting Michael Andretti on the 'cooling down' lap at Cleveland while shouting over and over 'He hit me and cut my tyre' (supposedly twice!) during the race. Wasn't acceptable back then and shouldn't be acceptable today.

Ahh, Robby Gordon. Maybe one of the biggest natural talents in racing ever.
Just to bad you need more than pure driving talent to win championships(or Dakar).

Santino Ferrucci has posted a message on his Twitter:
ferrucci letter.PNG

It seems a little odd that he thinks what he did isn't that bad and that he isn't apologizing to Maini at all. Also he seems to imply that the stewards were not aware of him being picked for a drug test which seems odd to me.

Cannot decide whether this improves my views of him or makes it worse...

Never heard of this kid before, but this is petty and blown way out of proportion again.
Calls for end to a career? That is crazy.
Not so long ago there was Hunt hitting marshalls, Piquet having scraps with drivers on the track, schumacher charging after coultard down the pit lane...
It's certainly not worse than vettelle in baku in any case.

This really is a big fuss over nothing.

Never heard of this kid before, but this is petty and blown way out of proportion again.
Not so long ago there was Hunt hitting marshalls, Piquet having scraps with drivers on the track, schumacher charging after coultard down the pit lane...

it is most definitely worse than vettel in baku

There is active f1 drivers that shouldn´t be allowed to race if hitting other cars on purpose would call for race bans :p

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.