F1TV - TV STYLE HUD

Misc F1TV - TV STYLE HUD 4.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I have tried using the F1TV Leaderboard, but in the game i just see a black screen with the F1 logo above it

Anyone know how to fix?
I installed everything correctly and did the telemetry stuff correctly as well and I'm only able to see "Turn overlay" in the game and nothing else. The mod is broken lmao

I installed everything correctly and did the telemetry stuff correctly as well and I'm only able to see "Turn overlay" in the game and nothing else. The mod is broken

I installed everything correctly and did the telemetry stuff correctly as well and I'm only able to see "Turn overlay" in the game and nothing else. The mod is broken lmao
I'm sorry you can't understand basic instructions

And leaves a 2-star review! Hahaha, man you did the same thing on Loha's toolbox when you couldn't understand that either. What a loser.
Instead of leaving bad reviews everywhere for your insane lack of competence, maybe try and understand how they work first.
Bro who gives a crap just leave me alone

And leaves a 2-star review! Hahaha, man you did the same thing on Loha's toolbox when you couldn't understand that either. What a loser.
Instead of leaving bad reviews everywhere for your insane lack of competence, maybe try and understand how they work first.
I reported for abusive if they don't take action then this site is corrupted and toxic

You're the one abusing the review tab leaving low ratings on everything that you don't understand.
Anyways, besides this guy getting butthurt over small reviews and stalking me, please fix FIA Penalty banner. It won't show. I managed to fix Fastest Lap but FIA Penalty; Tried fixing it but it still doesn't work.

You are clearly in a minority here. Perhaps learn to read rather than cry about being abused when challenged about lacking a brain. Maybe the mod doesnt conform to your 'identity', who knows... :laugh:

Anyways, besides this guy getting butthurt over small reviews and stalking me, please fix FIA Penalty banner. It won't show. I managed to fix Fastest Lap but FIA Penalty; Tried fixing it but it still doesn't work.
If you read the guide pdf properly, you'll know that the FIA Penalty is a manual process, aimed for race directors to use in an online session. It isn't an automatic banner, there is no telemetry process for it.

As for stalking, incorrect. I happen to know how much work and effort these incredibly talented people put into making these mods FOR FREE in their SPARE TIME and seeing someone give 1 star reviews for no reason is embarrassing. Happened to notice it was the same guy twice. Perhaps consider that you are the problem, not the mods

Hello.
Why is the circled part incomplete?
Thanks

Attachments

• 356280898_258020710277605_5670979747226891697_n.jpg
    356280898_258020710277605_5670979747226891697_n.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 43
It has stopped working for me since 1.7 release of F1 23, It shows no data in the driver columns but still has the correct session and timer countdown correctly. I have been using F1 22 telemetry in-game as per the download page instructions. Any ideas if its to do with the 1.7 game update or if i need to change some temlemtry setting ingame?

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 401 69.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 253 43.8%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 270 46.8%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 120 20.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 161 27.9%
Back