F1TV - TV STYLE HUD

Misc F1TV - TV STYLE HUD 4.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Same as you buddy :)

Have you find the way to solve it?
1687185093575.png

Damn i tried for like 1 hour to get this thing working but nope, i did everything like guide says, but it the end it's only game disconnected on race, no overlays showing up, this thing need a real help guide my god.

C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\DashTemplates\GS - Options\GarySwallowF12022DriverNames
Thanks for trying to help. Currently that file has
1687189315082.png

but its still getting 21 out of the 22 drivers correct. Do I need to go through that and add driver name to their car number? I'm not sure if its pulling the driver names from another file?

The game needs to be running as 2022. You need to change the UDP format to 2022 in the game settings and in SimHub select F1 2022. You will also need to turn off the SimHub auto detect current game option
UDP format? I did everything else but if I start as 2022 it doesn't work directly and with 2023 I keep getting the same error all with Mercedes and the timelap isn't going well either.

All this is due to my ignorance with these things, I insisted your work is great

Everything works great except for the fastest lap which keeps highlighting the driver that has it every 2-3 seconds while also playing the animation. This is the same issue I had with the overlay last year. Any recommendations?
F1HudGlitch.png

Last edited:
Thanks for trying to help. Currently that file has View attachment 673090

but its still getting 21 out of the 22 drivers correct. Do I need to go through that and add driver name to their car number? I'm not sure if its pulling the driver names from another file?
Join the discord and people will be happy to explain it to you.
You need to add the driver names to the file and toggle Use F120XX Drivers filename toggle in Gary Swallows plugin settings

Hey guys,

I've installed everything as should be, but I'm still getting the NO DATA in many of the overlays. But as you can see in the screenshot below, the halo and dashboard HUDs work just fine:

mWsuKtq.jpeg
What could this be coming from? I've reinstalled the plugins and everything, my Simhub version is the latest, I'm scratching my head big time there

Hey guys,

I've installed everything as should be, but I'm still getting the NO DATA in many of the overlays. But as you can see in the screenshot below, the halo and dashboard HUDs work just fine:

mWsuKtq.jpeg
What could this be coming from? I've reinstalled the plugins and everything, my Simhub version is the latest, I'm scratching my head big time there
I'm not expert but I guess the question is did you turn on the telemetry and UDP settings in the F1 23 ?

I'm not expert but I guess the question is did you turn on the telemetry and UDP settings in the F1 23 ?
Yes I turned UDP on, set it to 2022 and did all the other settings as said in the readme file, that's where I'm a bit lost as to why it doesn't work
f1_settings.jpg

I also tried it by turning D-BOX and Fanatec LED off, and it doesn't work with port 20778 or 20777, I tried both as well

Last edited:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 38 84.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 15 33.3%