F1TV - TV STYLE HUD

Misc F1TV - TV STYLE HUD 4.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I cant find the discord link so I'll ask here...

when the lap timer is up is it only possible to compare sector vs fastest sector or is there a way to toggle to get comparison vs all fastest sectors of person on P1?

Can someone make a video on how to install this or if there already is one, could you post a link? I've tried following the directions and can't seem to get it to work.

Attachments

• Turn indicator.jpg
    Turn indicator.jpg
    234 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
Hi Dham97,

The turn indicator doesnt work properly i think.
It doesnt show up when on track.. only when entering the pits it says Turn no....
EDIT: Solved it.. for some reason in the F1TV controller the Halo was on..
Now i turned it off and everything seems to be working perfectly

Perhaps a stupid question, but can this mod also work with triple screen setups in F1 23? I run the game in triple mode and it's working fine. I can only select windowed mode. I cannot get this mod to work. I have an overlay set up in Simhub, but it doesn't show during the game. Am i doing something wrong or can anyone help me in getting this to work? I love the layouts and I would really like to get it working. Thanks in advance for your help, guys.

Perhaps a stupid question, but can this mod also work with triple screen setups in F1 23? I run the game in triple mode and it's working fine. I can only select windowed mode. I cannot get this mod to work. I have an overlay set up in Simhub, but it doesn't show during the game. Am i doing something wrong or can anyone help me in getting this to work? I love the layouts and I would really like to get it working. Thanks in advance for your help, guys.
If you have problems with this mod. there is a really big pdf file for instructions read carefully and do exactly what the pdf file says

I was intentionally testing redflags today and noticed the tower panel wont show redflags. It does all others like yellow/green/VSC/SC but not red flags. Any chance this can be added please?

If you have problems with this mod. there is a really big pdf file for instructions read carefully and do exactly what the pdf file says

I have read the whole pdf, but it doesn't give me the answer I am looking for. I just cannot get it to work in a triple screen setup. In triple screen setup it doesn't allow the option to use windowed/borderless. I guess that's the reason why the overlay doesn't show. Isn't there anybody with triple screen setup that got this working?

I have read the whole pdf, but it doesn't give me the answer I am looking for. I just cannot get it to work in a triple screen setup. In triple screen setup it doesn't allow the option to use windowed/borderless. I guess that's the reason why the overlay doesn't show. Isn't there anybody with triple screen setup that got this working?
You can do triple without full screen:

I use the leaderboard with triples just fine

I used Dan's video also to get my triple screens working in F1 23 without Nvidia Surround. That's working fine. I just don't understand why the simhub overlays don't display. If i change the setting file like in Dan's video, I can only select Windowed in the F1 23 video settings. If i change it to Borderless, it switches back to single screen setup and i loose the triples. How did you set up the video settings in F1 23 then to get it to work? Im confused.

Last edited:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 61 88.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 12 17.4%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 18 26.1%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 21 30.4%