F1: To boo, or not to boo? Opinion roundup

They were already stopped from using their double diffusers a few years back. Now the cars are equal. Vettel is just purely driving better than anyone else.

That's about the 10th time I've repeated that to you, maybe you'll read it this time.

Your not listening to me or Hamilton.

have a read.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/24206375

Asked if he was depressed by Vettel's consistent dominance of F1 with Red Bull, Hamilton said: "It's not depressing. It's nothing new.
"I look at his laps on the on-board camera and it doesn't appear as though he is on the limit like some other drivers.
"When you have that much in hand it makes it that much easier to do so. At the end of the day he does the job he needs to do.

"He's on his way to his fourth world championship, and he needs all the credit he deserves."

Hamilton, who finished fifth, said: "No-one should be booed for their success, no matter how easy or hard it has been for them to get there.
"Booing is so negative, especially when someone works so hard to be a success."

"I look at his laps on the on-board camera and it doesn't appear as though he is on the limit KEY POINT HERE>>>>>>>>like some other drivers.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< (He doesn't say ALL drivers)
"When you have that much in hand it makes it that much easier to do so. At the end of the day he does the job he needs to do.

Oh well im sorry you cant grasp what im trying to express to you.
Your happy with how F1 is today im happy for you.
Don't slam the door on your way out.

Oh well im sorry you cant grasp what im trying to express to you.
Your happy with how F1 is today im happy for you.
Don't slam the door on your way out.
Lol? You're the one who can't grasp it. You're the one who isn't listening. You've contradicted yourself completely with that BBC article. Again...maybe if you left your mothers basement every once in a while and got some social skills...

Lol? You're the one who can't grasp it. You're the one who isn't listening. You've contradicted yourself completely with that BBC article. Again...maybe if you left your mothers basement every once in a while and got some social skills...

Ive done no such thing.
He said exactly what I thought myself and I only found this after I said it on here.

Why start with personal attacks ive kept to the subject and not lowered myself to personal insults directed towards any,
Why do you wish to provoke and risk a bann ?

Ive done no such thing.
He said exactly what I thought myself and I only found this after I said it on here.
Again....I'll copy paste what I wrote before that contradicts everything you've said...

"He's on his way to his fourth world championship, and he needs all the credit he deserves."

Hamilton, who finished fifth, said: "No-one should be booed for their success, no matter how easy or hard it has been for them to get there.
"Booing is so negative, especially when someone works so hard to be a success."

"I look at his laps on the on-board camera and it doesn't appear as though he is on the limit KEY POINT HERE>>>>>>>>like some other drivers.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< (He doesn't say ALL drivers)

SV did not want raikkonen for his to much of a handful and will show the truth so they employ someone who has never won.. BOO
SV enjoys his place in the team and gets webbers car parts BOO
SV ignores team orders,BOO
SV gets what ever he wants BOO
SV Cries if some one has overtaken him BOO,
SV would most likely do a prost if he could.

Somehow I missed that post. This sums you up perfectly.

He said he don't need to push,
Makes no difference who else is involved.

You have nothing here drop it before you make yourself look daft/.
You're entire point is that only Vettel is driving so effortlessly and doesn't need to push but Hamilton has said that only SOME drivers are pushing to the limit. Not all of them are. So your point is completely invalid. Again...I'm not the one who is looking daft. Everyone here will agree with me on that. You're arguing with people who know a LOT more about formula 1 than you ever will. So please...stop now. (I would say before you look stupid but it's about 50 comments too late for that).

SV fanatics are like religious people, No matter how much evidence you give them there is no swaying them.
I honestly feel sorry for this sports future.
But if everyone like you say has your view it should be fine.
You know everyone locked up inside mental homes are all the same.

SV fanatics are like religious people, No matter how much evidence you give them there is no swaying them.
I honestly feel sorry for this sports future.
But if everyone like you say has your view it should be fine.
You know everyone locked up inside mental homes are all the same.

Again....LISTEN. I am NOT Vettel fanatic. I respect the guy as a driver. I am a BUTTON fan. Should we start a poll on the forums to see who is right? Hint...you'll lose.

A mental home? I'm the one working for McLaren in their F1 aerodynamics department and you aren't.

Is that suppose to mean anything.
aerodynamics department like your more clever than I am.
I don't think so.
They cant have a very hi standard to work for them if that's in fact true.
But I don't think its true at all, In fact its sound like BS to me.

Well this got out of hand fast.

Perhaps it's a little strange that fans obviously care a lot more about Vettel being booed than Vettel himself does. He sees it as a sign of success.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.