F1: To boo, or not to boo? Opinion roundup

Remember when button won his world tittle.
There are those who hated the fact he did and consider him a unworthy winner.
Fact is he did have a huge advantage over all the other drivers and this is why people were thinking this.
The same thing can be said for SV

Fact is he did have a huge advantage over all the other drivers and this is why people were thinking this.
Difference was in that year with Brawn, Brawn were the only team to use a double diffuser. So their car really was on rails.

Webber has no motivation his going to Porsche,
His team within red bull do a crappy job on his car,
Statistically webber has had more than bad luck it makes you wonder if there is some in house conspiracy to damage webbers car,

Statistically webber is the most unlucky guy on the track,
Dont find it funny that raikkonen didn't get into the team ? It didn't surprise me because I think SV made it so he didn't, He knows he would of ran rings around him and put a end to this winning streak.
Its pointless talking to fanatics there not interested in anything that may damage there dream boys skills.

Statistically, you say? OK, since you seem to have ALL the F1 statistics and facts there are to be had, to your disposal, please show us the telemetry which proves that Webber does NOT go into the rev limiter too often, drop his clutch too quickly or too slowly, or downshift too quickly.

Without this, yet another claim of yours is invalid.

And I still say that if the Red Bull was superior, it would be 1-2 every race, which it isn't - not even nearly.

You do understand my point though don't you.
It became boring to watch and no one was shouting button is the best.
where we have people doing this for SV and to me its the same thing

Button was a worthy world champion that specific year, no doubt about it.

There are also people who considered Alonso an unworthy winner in 2005 since his teammate got sacked whilst totally dominating his ass, but it's in the record books, and he is a 2 time world champion, these are the facts.

Simple rule to follow, mate - if a guy wins a world championship, he deserves it.

I was shouting Button is the best. So were many others. Big fan of Button. Always have been. Again this all comes down to you not liking F1 because Adrian Newey can design a good car and Sebastian Vettel is good at understanding that car, good at setting it up for max performance, and can drive it to victory.

Statistically, you say? OK, since you seem to have ALL the F1 statistics and facts there are to be had, to your disposal, please show us the telemetry which proves that Webber does NOT go into the rev limiter too often, drop his clutch too quickly or too slowly, or downshift too quickly.

And I still say that if the Red Bull was superior, it would be 1-2 every race, which it isn't - not even nearly.

Im only repeating what the commentator Martin Brundle said one time during one of the races this year,

It's only boring if you're not a real fan of F1, and would watch fireworks all the time instead of real racing. You're the kind of viewer which caused DRS to be introduced, which has dulled down the overtaking to the point where it feels more entertaining to see someone avoid being overtaken, than an overtaking move being completed. Always whining about "it's boring, I don't want to watch it!".

Instead of learning the nuances of the sport, appreciating battles, watching the drivers take different lines to try and outsmart the guy in front of or behind him. These things seem lost on you.

Im only repeating what the commentator Martin Brundle said one time during one of the races this year,
Have you realised yet that not one person in this thread has supported you and is sticking up for you. Everyone jumped ship a long time ago.

Yes, but you make your own luck. Why do you think David Coulthard's car seemed to break down so many more times than Hakkinen's? Once or twice is a coincidence and luck, but once a pattern starts forming, well, you really cannot run away from the evidence right before you any more.

Also, if I could choose, I'd like Kimi to win every race, instead of Vettel, but he is just at such a high level that reminds me of Schumacher in his prime, that I have no choice but to admire the man's perfection in driving an F1 car.

Real F1 fans can appreciate that, of which there are many here ;)

They gave up because you don't want to listen.

Its pointless trying to change what people think im not trying to do that.
Im only expressing my views about formula one today.
To me its become boring to watch there is no interest because there is no competition or excitement not knowing who is going to win.
But when such a car like RB have such a huge advantage and people say his the best driver I know not to be true I feel I have to put my opinion in.
It may go against what the fans think but that's fine,
I think every time red bull wins there damaging the sport because im loosing interest myself.
There isn't any competitiveness or racing anymore, If you want to watch racing you have to look to 3rd or 4th place

If you want competitiveness just Ask Mercedes to get their Cars ahead or Ferrari to do better job with their car or Mclaren to have their car as fastest car like 2012. Why RBR should cut their Advantage to fight with others.
Why any team cut their advantage to fight with others just to have entertainment . You are thinking absolutely wrong.

To me its become boring to watch there is no interest because there is no competition or excitement not knowing who is going to win.
But when such a car like RB have such a huge advantage and people say his the best driver I know not to be true I feel I have to put my opinion in.
I think every time red bull wins there damaging the sport because im loosing interest myself.
There isn't any competitiveness or racing anymore, If you want to watch racing you have to look to 3rd or 4th place
Again. You're the one not listening. If RB have such a huge advantage why are they not 1-2 all the time. Why has Vettel not won every race? If you always know who is going to win, why have you not made a fortune betting on it since you're so confident.
You keep talking to us like we're all hardcore Vettel fans when that isn't true at all. I'm a Button fan. I've sat through this whole season with McLaren struggling like hell, yet not once have I complained about it being boring, or saying someone doesn't deserve to win or hold the title.
Nobody is forcing you to watch F1. If you find it boring and don't like it any more....jog on. Go watch something else...or better yet...leave your mothers basement once in a while.

If you lose interest, it's your own fault, not Red Bull's or Vettel's.

I disagree,
I think something needs to be done,
its no different when Williams had to stop using there active suspension

They banned this for a reason,

As has been said countless times already (but you're not listening...) It's not RB's fault or Vettel's fault. Its everyone elses for not being as fast. If their car isn't as good as RB then MAKE IT BETTER. RB don't have to hold back to make it exciting for you, the other teams should be going full forward to make their cars equal with RB.

I disagree,
I think something needs to be done,
its no different when Williams had to stop using there active suspension

They were already stopped from using their double diffusers a few years back. Now the cars are equal. Vettel is just purely driving better than anyone else.

That's about the 10th time I've repeated that to you, maybe you'll read it this time.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.