Sounds F1 Sounds Megapack

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am having the same problem as FortnotOnRR. The download only includes Part 1 and when I try to install I am prompted to where Part 2 is located. There is no Part 2. I also did not see Google drive link. Sorry, but can you upload it to other sites where it may work since we all know what great work you do and would like to enjoy it? Thanks.

I am having the same problem as FortnotOnRR. The download only includes Part 1 and when I try to install I am prompted to where Part 2 is located. There is no Part 2. I also did not see Google drive link. Sorry, but can you upload it to other sites where it may work since we all know what great work you do and would like to enjoy it? Thanks.
Google drive link is on the overview page. Try refreshing your browser cache if you're ire not seeing 2 links on the overview page

You just cline your desired car by using ac car tuner and naming each clone Ferrari, Mercedes, Renault, Honda and then in the main car where you installed the mod files, enter the sfx folder, find the folder called cloned cars (or car clones, I forget) and in there you will see the 4 folders containing sounds for each cloned car you made. Open each one and copy both files to the relevant clone's sfx folder and overwrite. Now each car clone should sound like the engine it's named after.
sorry to bother again lol. None of the PU's show up except the honda pU in the VRC alpha 2022. I go into the folders and the car clones and I dont see anything. Please help again lol

sorry to bother again lol. None of the PU's show up except the honda pU in the VRC alpha 2022. I go into the folders and the car clones and I dont see anything. Please help again lol
Hi, please make sure you extracted all parts of the sound pack to a single folder first. Part 1 is on here, 2 and 3 are linked on the overview page. That's the only thing i can think of why the other clone sounds are missing

Hi, I'm not the best at mod installing but I tried this to the formula hybrid x evo but didn't work even if I watched the tutorial video. Maybe the video is too old because for me everything looks sooo different than in the video for example when I go to the megapack folder, there isn't any ferrari or mercedes folder there is only content -> cars -> and then all the cars. I feel like I don't understand a sh!t about these mods:D

Hi, I'm not the best at mod installing but I tried this to the formula hybrid x evo but didn't work even if I watched the tutorial video. Maybe the video is too old because for me everything looks sooo different than in the video for example when I go to the megapack folder, there isn't any ferrari or mercedes folder there is only content -> cars -> and then all the cars. I feel like I don't understand a sh!t about these mods:D
Hi, the video is old.

Which cars do you have that you'd like to install the mod onto? I'll talk you through it

Last edited:
Hi, the video is old.

Which cars do you have that you'd like to install the mod onto? I'll talk you through it
I have that rss formula hybrid x 2022 EVO set of cars. And do I have to install the sounds one by one to every car for example the ferrari engine sound to a ferrari f1-75 car folder? +When I go to the formula hybrid x evo folder and there to sfx I just see things like F_onboard_A, F_onboard_B, F_onboard_C(A+B) etc. So basically I want the sounds to all the cars that are included in the formula hybrid x evo. I hope you understand even something I try to say.

Last edited:
I have that rss formula hybrid x 2022 EVO set of cars. And do I have to install the sounds one by one to every car for example the ferrari engine sound to a ferrari f1-75 car folder? +When I go to the formula hybrid x evo folder and there to sfx I just see things like F_onboard_A, F_onboard_B, F_onboard_C(A+B) etc. So basically I want the sounds to all the cars that are included in the formula hybrid x evo. I hope you understand even something I try to say.
ok

would you like it so you have 4 selectable formula hybrid x cars (one for each engine type) in the car menu?

Hi, unless I am being thick which there is every possibility, I can't get the sounds to work with V1.2 of the VRC Alpha mod, any ideas?

Hi, unless I am being thick which there is every possibility, I can't get the sounds to work with V1.2 of the VRC Alpha mod, any ideas?
Hi

I am ill at the moment and have yet to install 1.2.as soon as I do I'll be back with a proper answer for you. Apologies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 131 85.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 26 17.0%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 15.7%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 19 12.4%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 47 30.7%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 53 34.6%