Sounds F1 Sounds Megapack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, is there any plan to release the blown diffuser sound mod you teased on youtube? If it's a lack of F150 preventing you from releasing it i can provide you one if you want
Hi

It's a mixture of not having time to refine it and not having a red bull renault sound completed. When it does get completed it'll be available for the rss 2013 car

RSS formula hybrid X Evo sound are the same as formula hybrid 2022 s or you will do a dedicated version
Most likely the same because there's only a limited number of audio recordings and samples outside of f1 TV (which isn't available in my country). It's possible that the honda onboard sound will be different though and the externals too if I can find a couple more samples

Hi,
Just wondering why do the rss formula hybrid 2021 sound the same as the 2018 version. I've extracted all the three files into one folder as you said but the rss formula hybrid 2021 and 2018 still sound the same. Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks

Hi,
Just wondering why do the rss formula hybrid 2021 sound the same as the 2018 version. I've extracted all the three files into one folder as you said but the rss formula hybrid 2021 and 2018 still sound the same. Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks
No. I haven't had time to make the older sounds specific to that year. Updates will come in due course

am i meant to download all 3 parts? all of them look exactly the same
Yes please. The folder structure is the same but contents is different. That's just how the compression tool I was using works. Best to download all 3 parts and extract to the same folder. Then you have it all in one place for easy installation. I will be separating them soon into individual downloads due to the large file sizes. Just need to find the time

Last edited:
How do I install the Ferrari sound for the Hybrid Evo, I find a file named "Ferrari is installed" with nothing in it?
It means the Ferrari sound will already be there if you just drag and drop the car folder of the evo to assettocorsa/content/cars. You'll need to replace the 2 files in the sfx folder from one of the sub folders of another engine manufacturer to get a different sound

It means the Ferrari sound will already be there if you just drag and drop the car folder of the evo to assettocorsa/content/cars. You'll need to replace the 2 files in the sfx folder from one of the sub folders of another engine manufacturer to get a different sound
Okay, and for now I am to use content manager to replace the sound of the RSS 2022 with the new files for the RSS EVO? I'm sorry if this doesn't make any sense.

Yes please for now
how to do it? Thanks
LAST EDIT: NEVERMIND, solved using VRC ones, not it works. Thanks

Ok I find how to do, but I can't hear turbo. With VRC Formula Alpha I used your sounds mod and it sound great, I tried to copy the VRC audio files to Formula Hybrid 22 AC won't launch. I then tried using the sounds file from Formula Hybrid X (I replaced them with your mod before) but it doesn't sound the same, can't hear turbo, just a bit (I set audio's transmission to 4 or 5 in order to hear great both engine and turbo but I don't hear turbo on FH 22 using FHX audio)...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play