Sounds F1 Sounds Megapack

Status
Not open for further replies.
all the cars have this sound
This is correct. It is the ferrari sound. This is the one installed by default. To change the sound, go to the car sfx folder, place the two files back in the 'ferrari is installed' folder and then go into an engine manufacturers folder of your choice (eg Honda), move those 2 files out into the sfx folder

Last edited:
This is correct. It is the ferrari sound. This is the one installed by default. To change the sound, go to the car sfx folder, place the two files back in the 'ferrari is installed' folder and then go into an engine manufacturers folder of your choice (eg Honda), move those 2 files out into the sfx folder
solved, thanks!

hi, ferrari is the default sound. if you would like to change it, navigate to the car's sfx folder, you'll find the other engine sounds in there. you must place the two files inside the 'sfx' folder back into the ferrari folder, then you can enter another manufacturer folder and drag those files to the sfx folder for the game to pick them up. if you need more help please let me know

car sfx folder is at the following path: ...Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\<carname>\sfx
Hi, I would like all four of the PU's to show up?

Hi again, just a quick question.

I'm just wondering if it's possible to use the F2004 sfx files with other cars, such as the F2002?
Hi it is possible by using the replace sound feature in content manager. Another option is to rename the bank file and the references inside the guids file to the new car folder name.

Hi, I would like all four of the PU's to show up?
You just cline your desired car by using ac car tuner and naming each clone Ferrari, Mercedes, Renault, Honda and then in the main car where you installed the mod files, enter the sfx folder, find the folder called cloned cars (or car clones, I forget) and in there you will see the 4 folders containing sounds for each cloned car you made. Open each one and copy both files to the relevant clone's sfx folder and overwrite. Now each car clone should sound like the engine it's named after.

Hi i was really struggling to install this please can i have some help :)
Hi, please make a backup of the cars which you have that this pack covers. Then enter the mod folder, enter content>cars and then drag/drop any cars you want my sound on nto your ac root directory>content>cars. Overwrite any files. You have the sound installed. If you need any more help then please let me know. Although I am busy and may take a while to reply

Last edited:
Hey man, really great job with the Megapack, I'm really happy that there are people like you in this world, really great job.

My only question is, can I somehow change the sounds in different camera angles. The sound is all the same in every camera view except on in the onboard version. Can I change that? Or is it like the way it is?

Thank you very much for the mod!

Hey man, really great job with the Megapack, I'm really happy that there are people like you in this world, really great job.

My only question is, can I somehow change the sounds in different camera angles. The sound is all the same in every camera view except on in the onboard version. Can I change that? Or is it like the way it is?

Thank you very much for the mod!
hi, apologies there is nothing on your end that you can do to change that. Glad you like and enjoy the sounds! updates to come soon!

Last edited:
Hey mate, am I missing something ? I cant figure out why there are three parts to this new update. Unless I'm mistaken they all seem to have the same car files in each file. I have been using your sounds with joy since you released them. Thank you. Update! Ok I have figured it out. It is all rather confusing! But it will have no affect on my 5 star rating. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 436 69.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 271 43.2%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 290 46.3%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 128 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 169 27.0%
Back