Sounds F1 Sounds Megapack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I am ill at the moment and have yet to install 1.2.as soon as I do I'll be back with a proper answer for you. Apologies
No need to apologise mate, hope you get better soon. I will give it another go tomorrow and see what happens. Love your work btw

Hi

I am ill at the moment and have yet to install 1.2.as soon as I do I'll be back with a proper answer for you. Apologies
As suspected it was me, I just deleted all my previous clones and did them again, it is all sorted with the new updated Formula Alpha, apologies and I hope you feel better soon.

Hey bro, thank you for your great mod, I would like to have some help, how can I do this if I can't make the Assetto Car Tuner work, it doesn't select the Assetto Corsa main folder and I would like to have the sounds for the VRC F1 22 cars, thanks in advance.

can someone upload the first pack to any cloud service link like gdrive and share the link pls download here is too slow and keeps failing, thanks

Last edited:
hi, yes certainly. the first thing do do is download AC Car tuner (there is a link to it on the overview page of this mod).

next, open that, and in the top left, where it says 'select assetto corsa folder', click on that and point it to your main Ac directory

then where it says select car, select the car you'd like to make clones for. in this case, we will choose the VRC FA 22. (Make sure you back up the car first in case something goes wrong). Select the car. in the 'new tune name' box, type 'Ferrari' (without quotation marks, making sure the first letter is capitalised and the spelling is correct). then click 'create new tune'. wait for a few seconds, maybe up to a minute. an error dialogue box will appear. click 'continue'. you've now made the 'ferrari' clone. now repeat the above steps by typing 'Renault', create new tune, continue in the error message, and then 'Honda', and then the same for 'Mercedes'. (you can do these in any order).

now if you open your ac folder, navigate to content>cars, scroll down till you see your car. you'll see 4 other cars here with the same names but also with the engine names too. these are your clones.

now, download and extract the F1 Sounds Megapack to a known location. open this location and navigate to 'content>cars>vrc_formula_alpha_2022>sfx. here you will see a folder called 'car clones'. enter this. now you will see 4 folders containing the sounds for each engine manufacturer. these are for the new 4 clones or 'tunes' you just made. enter each folder, copy the 2 files and paste them into the sfx folder of the cloned cars you made. ferrari to the ferrari clone, renault to the renault cone, etc etc. overwrite when it asks you.

now you have 5 selectable VRC formula alpha's in game. 1 original untouched one, and 4 clones with the correct sounds.

hope that helps
do you overwrite the other files or do you copy and paste the sounds into it

So, in the DL, you have an empty folder for the VRC Formula Alpha called: "Mercedes is installed". Does this mean you're choosing the default sound as the mercedes sound? If so, why does the default car sound different than the Merc in your video?

Last edited:
i have a problem with the alpine and red bull sound on the vrc 2022. de sound bank is named different in the add on : vrc_formula_alpha_2022_alpine.bank than in the sound mod : vrc_formula_alpha_2022_Renault.bank . the game won't start if i dont fix the sound. but if i do fix it the car has no sound anymore! Help please!!
thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play