Resource icon

Misc F1 23 Toolbox by Derpish (REUPLOAD) 0.2B

Login or Register an account to download this content
Comanso submitted a new resource:

F1 23 Toolbox by Derpish (REUPLOAD) - F1 23 tools for modding driver stats, lineup, and calender.

Unfortunately Derpish has not returned and there are no real signs of them coming back so this is a reupload of his cheat table.

Fortunately the tool still works on the latest update and I use it often, and I can imagine others would still want it, and this incredible table deserves to be out there. Derpish we miss your work and thank you.

With this tool you can edit your calender how you please, want portimao season 1? No problem. Change your mind about the calender after the season has...

Read more about this resource...

Does this have the updated f2 drivers thing aswell?
It doesn't as it didn't exist when Derpish was around sadly. Maybe someone can add them? I think they just need the list modifying with the new drivers, probably just needs a number to match to the driver and then naming in the drop down to find it in the list easy but not 100%, just guessing mostly.

Last edited:
It doesn't as it didn't exist when Derpish was around sadly. Maybe someone can add them? I think they just need the list modifying with the new drivers, probably just needs an a number to match to the driver and then naming in the drop down to find it in the list easy but not 100%, just guessing mostly.
There already is an updated toolbox with the new drivers, I would contact the creator first before publishing it though

There already is an updated toolbox with the new drivers, I would contact the creator first before publishing it though
Could you link it so I can find them? Can't guarantee I'm skilled enough to add it, as I say in my main post I'm not really capable of maintaining the tool but I recieved some instructions before from Derpish that may lead me to what needs doing and that was quite simple.

Could you link it so I can find them? Can't guarantee I'm skilled enough to add it, as I say in my main post I'm not really capable of maintaining the tool but I recieved some instructions before from Derpish that may lead me to what needs doing and that was quite simple.

I'm not aware of the other person that did it but it's pretty simple to do. Open the CT file in a text editor and there's a list of drivers and their id (for example I believe the first one is "0:Carlos Sainz").

All you need to do is add in the new 2023 F2 drivers with their IDs, they correspond to 145-153 so at the end of the list just add

145:Zane Maloney
146:Victor Martins
147:Oliver Bearman
148:Jak Crawford
149:Isack Hadjar
150:Arthur Leclerc
151:Brad Benavides
152:Roman Stanek
153:Kush Maini

I'm not aware of the other person that did it but it's pretty simple to do. Open the CT file in a text editor and there's a list of drivers and their id (for example I believe the first one is "0:Carlos Sainz").

All you need to do is add in the new 2023 F2 drivers with their IDs, they correspond to 145-153 so at the end of the list just add

Yep I thought it'd be something like this actually, thanks for confirming. Derpish was telling me how to get access to icons before and that made me think to go that route first. Thanks for confirming, just need to get home to add the data and should be good to go.

hello, how to open the transfer option?
I can't find it
you can do what I did in the video from your main career menu screen then you'd just click ok and it'll go through. The demonstration is done at a weekend but this isn't where you should do it, it was only done here because my current save is there and I wanted to get instruction to you asap.

Alternatively you can click swap on the driver to get access to IDs which aren't free agents. Just remember to make sure they have the right driver number and such.

Last edited:

Also, if anyone is curious, the Esports Drivers can be added as well. They are 154-157

154:Brendon Leigh
155: David Tonizza
156:Jarno Opmeer
157:Lukas Blakeley

All the F2 drivers have voice lines for David Croft, by the way, despite the fact as far as I know, there's no way to have them show up in F1 in any way in the original game.

Last edited:
Also, if anyone is curious, the Esports Drivers can be added as well. They are 154-157

154:Brendon Leigh
155: David Tonizza
156:Jarno Opmeer
157:Lukas Blakeley

All the F2 drivers have voice lines for David Croft, by the way, despite the fact as far as I know, there's no way to have them show up in F1 in any way in the original game.
Looks like a B revision is coming :roflmao:

Last edited:
Hello, I've run into a problem I can't find solution atm, I used the calendar to change the races after starting the seasson, so I put Melbourne and then Bahrain, I can play Melbourne with no trouble but when I go to Bahrain and it starts to load the game, it crashes and sends me to the desktop, any idea of why does this happen?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 85 29.9%
  • More leagues

Votes: 58 20.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 61 21.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 36 12.7%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 18 6.3%