• Thread starter Deleted member 147278
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 147278

• Deleted member 147278

Derpish submitted a new resource:

F1 23 Toolbox - Cheat Engine toolset for F1 23.

I'll begin this as I usually do...
Backup your game save whenever using any of my cheat tables.
For steam users, the save is located at Steam\userdata\<your steam accountID>\2108330

I honestly don't want to waffle too much so I'll just get into it.

Usage:
  • Open the table in Cheat Engine.
    • You will need Cheat Engine 7.4 or higher to use this table
  • File->Open Process and select your F1 23 process which should already be running...

Read more about this resource...

• Deleted member 147278

Hey mate good mod as per usual but how do u use the career transfer option because its quite different to use compared to your f1 22 transfer cheat engine?
Driver transfers currently are disabled as stated in the overview, but once I re-enable them, they should hopefully work the same way as F1 22 toolbox transfers.

Every time i click at the box under Activate, Lua Engine comes up an it says:
[21:28:05 Loha's F1 23 Toolbox] Debugger attached.
[21:28:05 Loha's F1 23 Toolbox] AoB : GameSaveUpdate found @ 1427CA06C
[21:28:05 Loha's F1 23 Toolbox] Breakpoint added!
[21:28:05 Loha's F1 23 Toolbox] Setup completed.
[21:28:05 Loha's F1 23 Toolbox] Remember to keep a backup of your saves before making any edits.
[21:28:06 Loha's F1 23 Toolbox] Main script Terminated.

And the x in the box just dissapears. Any idea how to fix this?

Last edited:
If you don't mind me asking, when driver transfers get added, will ID swaps still be available again? Have any drivers that were available in '22 been removed? Or have you not found out yet?

• Deleted member 147278

Every time i click at the box under Activate, Lua Engine comes up an it says:
[21:28:05 Loha's F1 23 Toolbox] Debugger attached.
[21:28:05 Loha's F1 23 Toolbox] AoB : GameSaveUpdate found @ 1427CA06C
[21:28:05 Loha's F1 23 Toolbox] Breakpoint added!
[21:28:05 Loha's F1 23 Toolbox] Setup completed.
[21:28:05 Loha's F1 23 Toolbox] Remember to keep a backup of your saves before making any edits.
[21:28:06 Loha's F1 23 Toolbox] Main script Terminated.

And the x in the box just dissapears. Any idea how to fix this?
Main script terminates after the setup because its no longer required, its primarily there for grabbing the save file address, after which it creates new table entries that handle the rest.
hello. is it possible to delete a grand prize, such as imola which did not take place. Thank you! and congratulations for this incredible work
Sadly, I don't understand the games memory well enough to be able to modify and set custom timeline lengths, so no way for me to delete a GP, only replace with another.
If you don't mind me asking, when driver transfers get added, will ID swaps still be available again? Have any drivers that were available in '22 been removed? Or have you not found out yet?
No timeframe of when, but DriverID swaps are still available, I haven't gone through all of them, but I'm fairly certain are '22 drivers are still available due story mode. But from my quick glance, handful of unused drivers have had their stats be wiped and they end up relying the 'default' ratings.
20230615191924_1.jpg
... But currently not that concerned about that. The entrant structure doesn't seem to have changed that much either, by my quick glance, it has gained 4 extra bytes after FOM Livery slot that I currently have no idea what they might be for, but most likely World Car Livery. I just want to dig around the contract component a lil bit to see if I can figure out how that part of the memory functions and possibly fix the issues that came up with last years game around contract negotiation period... or maybe just pork it even more.

Main script terminates after the setup because its no longer required, its primarily there for grabbing the save file address, after which it creates new table entries that handle the rest.
Yea, but when i click at the box the x is just there for a second and just dissapears. With other words, i can't fill in the box.

• Deleted member 147278

when using driver ratings there is no option for online is that supposed to happen?
There are no online ratings, as CM haven't released their midseason ratings yet.
Yea, but when i click at the box the x is just there for a second and just dissapears. With other words, i can't fill in the box.
The box doesn't need to be filled all the time, there should be 3 extra table entries after the box unticks itself that handle rest of the table.
For me nothing is showing up at the bottom but honestly it is probably me being dumb as i have not used the cheat engine before, any help would be greatly appreciated
Make sure you keep the address list when you hook into F1 23 process.

The box doesn't need to be filled all the time, there should be 3 extra table entries after the box unticks itself that handle rest of the table.
I have the same problem here. Just can't fill any box, even you entry the extra table. And of coz, it doesn't activate in the game too

Attachments

• cheat_e.png
    cheat_e.png
    25.7 KB · Views: 764
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 33 16.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 26 12.6%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 29 14.1%
  • Thursday

Votes: 27 13.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 72 35.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 115 55.8%