Resource icon

Misc F1 23 Toolbox by Derpish (REUPLOAD) 0.2B

Login or Register an account to download this content
I'm not aware of the other person that did it but it's pretty simple to do. Open the CT file in a text editor and there's a list of drivers and their id (for example I believe the first one is "0:Carlos Sainz").

All you need to do is add in the new 2023 F2 drivers with their IDs, they correspond to 145-153 so at the end of the list just add

145:Zane Maloney
146:Victor Martins
147:Oliver Bearman
148:Jak Crawford
149:Isack Hadjar
150:Arthur Leclerc
151:Brad Benavides
152:Roman Stanek
153:Kush Maini
what are the id for the Icon driver

what are the id for the Icon driver
4:Felipe Massa
72:Devon Butler
77:Ayrton Senna
90:Michael Schumacher
102:Aidan Jackson
103:Casper Akkerman
109:Jenson Button
125:Mark Webber
126:Jacques Villeneuve
127:Callie Mayer
140:Jamie Chadwick
141:Kamui Kobayashi
142:pastor Maldonado
143:Mika Hakkinen
144:Nigel Mansell
They have already included in this F1 23 Toolbox version 0.2

Last edited:
Can i ask if you know what happened to Derpish? His toolbox was great and i dont think he would stop his work himself. By the way i am happy you gave us toolbox again.
We can only guess, but one day he posted all of his login information for his mods. The guess would be all the attention and questions was getting to him. All speculation and just hope they're doing alright.

Hi, might be being really dumb but I cant see Vettel and some others like Mick Schu on my list in Toolbox either? Can anyone help?
You have to double click swap on any driver, they're not a free agent so you can't directly transfer. I.E I click swap ID on ricciardo and scroll down the list and click de vries, change his driver number and then de vries now replaces ricciardo.

Hey guys, does anyone still have the pack containing the files for all the faces of drivers from previous games? If so, I'd really appreciate it if someone could DM it to me; IIRC, Derpish/Loha had to modify the files to work with F1 23 so I don't think I can just copy & paste files from previous games (like with F1 22).

when derpish post his tool from F1 23, he's says thats has a section with'' more information'' with additional face files from this tool.

but eventually this link from download has off..

someone has this files? can send on DM? Please?

when derpish post his tool from F1 23, he's says thats has a section with'' more information'' with additional face files from this tool.

but eventually this link from download has off..

someone has this files? can send on DM? Please?
I don't have it unfortunately because it's not something I was interested in doing at the time. Then it was taken down so I was too late. So I never downloaded the files, where as the table I did. Sorry.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 33 15.9%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 26 12.6%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 29 14.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 27 13.0%
  • Friday

Votes: 72 34.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 116 56.0%