Resource icon

Misc F1 23 Toolbox by Derpish (REUPLOAD) 0.2B

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, is it normal that i can't see new F2 drivers in the cheat engine to transfer them? I have icons and F1 esport drivers but not Martins, Leclerc etc. Thanks

People ask, I have the problem that drivers like "aidan jackson", "casper akkerman" and "devon butler" do not appear in the list of free drivers, does anyone know why? The numbers of controllers I have are these:

72:Devon Butler
102:Aidan Jackson
103:Casper Akkerman

Only "Jamie Chadwick" appears, but the others do not appear, any solution for this? I have "icons mode" activated just in case, if you give me a solution, great people...

When I click on "Lohas F1 23 Tool" the Red Cross is there but it doesn't open
You should be on the main career screen when you press it, it can only read the values in certain parts of the game. The same menu where you press to advance through the calender to the next race, get upgrades, as an example.

People ask, I have the problem that drivers like "aidan jackson", "casper akkerman" and "devon butler" do not appear in the list of free drivers, does anyone know why? The numbers of controllers I have are these:

72:Devon Butler
102:Aidan Jackson
103:Casper Akkerman

Only "Jamie Chadwick" appears, but the others do not appear, any solution for this? I have "icons mode" activated just in case, if you give me a solution, great people...
You likely have to swap them over an existing driver if I'm reading this correctly. If they aren't in the swap ID portion, unfortunately I'm not sure where to go from there.

You likely have to swap them over an existing driver if I'm reading this correctly. If they aren't in the swap ID portion, unfortunately I'm not sure where to go from there.

The thing is that they appear in the "F1 Toolbox" list, but they don't appear in the game :/ I mean in the game's driver market list...

The thing is that they appear in the "F1 Toolbox" list, but they don't appear in the game :/ I mean in the game's driver market list...
Did you by any chance start the save without them? Maybe it's something weird like this? And then you added them later so it doesn't know what to do.

Last edited:
When i edit the transfers everything is working. When I´m done, i click File/Save in Cheat Engine. But when I close the game and restart it, nothing is safed.. please help.
I have also problems to swap drivers outside of the 2023 grid. When I transfer e.G. Lawson to AlphaTauri, or swap his ID with Ricciardo, AlphaTauri just has 1 driver ingame..

When i edit the transfers everything is working. When I´m done, i click File/Save in Cheat Engine. But when I close the game and restart it, nothing is safed.. please help.
I have also problems to swap drivers outside of the 2023 grid. When I transfer e.G. Lawson to AlphaTauri, or swap his ID with Ricciardo, AlphaTauri just has 1 driver ingame..
You may have to reassign the car to the new driver aswell, similar to how to swap the driver. Double click and assign him an alpha tauri, and make sure he has garage slot 0 or 1.

Hope this helps, apologies if not.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 33 16.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 26 12.6%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 29 14.1%
  • Thursday

Votes: 27 13.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 72 35.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 115 55.8%