Misc F1 2024 Decennial Anniversary Edition Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
I installed it to the letter but unlike the others, the game never starts, that is, when loading for the race, the game always closes.

I request a solution please.

Eyo bro, can you please help me. I've been trying to fix it for a week now but I still dont know the reason why AI are wiggling everytime I slipstream them. If you can show some solutions on how to stop ai doing that. Then please send it, the ai modification is a big advancement for the game but the problem I am having doesnt make the experience, realistic. I really hope you can respond to my message and tell me what to do to fix it. thank you.

Eyo bro, can you please help me. I've been trying to fix it for a week now but I still dont know the reason why AI are wiggling everytime I slipstream them. If you can show some solutions on how to stop ai doing that. Then please send it, the ai modification is a big advancement for the game but the problem I am having doesnt make the experience, realistic. I really hope you can respond to my message and tell me what to do to fix it. thank you.
I'm also trying to find a solution, but I do have a life as well so please do not rush me to do anything, when I have spare time I'll look into the issues and try to solve them.

Thang Nguyen updated F1 2024 Decennial Anniversary Edition Mod with a new update entry:

Teams' performance and AI update

- Updated the teams' performances as of the 2024 Saudi Arabian Grand Prix. Alpine have become a backmarker team.
- AI drivers will brake a bit earlier at all braking points on all tracks, so they're less likely to ram into the back of your car.
- Slightly reduced the wet weather performance of AI drivers.
- Reduced the overall AI difficulty at all tracks.

Read the rest of this update entry...

If a new version comes out I will try it. Always.
But I get discouraged at the first track. :(
Sorry.
I always put back the 2023 2.0.1. version.

Already on the first track there are 2 turns where the ai turns like it's being pulled on a tightrope. Of course it comes to me. It's not even braking!
Should I brake later? What about ideal acceleration?
Besides, Daniel Ricciardo has been struggling with the new generation of cars for 3 years! Professional racing driver! He does this day and night. And yet he can't change his driving style! So I'll be the one to know? :(

Everything abt the mod is just on another level... but i just need to clarify a small issue is that , the Ai wont go over 310km/h and their car starts to wobble even tho i put on hardcore difficuilty and play its the same...like on staights on monza and stuff they are very slow , if u could fix that prb i would appreciate it , other than that . The mod is exceptional !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back