Misc F1 2024 Decennial Anniversary Edition Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yuppie, unless the cars are from Colephelps
The texture error when there's black lines between the car's texture panels

you using my mod's assets and not other mods installed over?

Attachments

• F1 2014 07_01_2024 9_32_04 pm.png
    F1 2014 07_01_2024 9_32_04 pm.png
    467.3 KB · Views: 92
gracias Thang

igual el MOD, impresionante, muy bien logrado en todo. de maravillas.
mas no se puede pedir... esperando ya el F1 2024 game.. con sus si librerias.. jaja

gracias.....

Hey Thang, The mod is just so good, But there is a small problem.

The last Official mod named "F1_2023_Revolutionary_Edition_Mod_2.0.1_Full_Package" ad no issues, but after using "F1_2024_Decennial_Anniversary_Edition_Mod_3.0.0_Full_Package", I am facing Braking Problems. Even the braking assist is set to highest, In high speed corners, like is eau rough, Parabolica, the car is not braking that much, and going off the track.
Keyboard players need this settings. I hope you will fix it. Thanks for this beautiful mod!
1707718828765.png

Hey Thang, The mod is just so good, But there is a small problem.

The last Official mod named "F1_2023_Revolutionary_Edition_Mod_2.0.1_Full_Package" ad no issues, but after using "F1_2024_Decennial_Anniversary_Edition_Mod_3.0.0_Full_Package", I am facing Braking Problems. Even the braking assist is set to highest, In high speed corners, like is eau rough, Parabolica, the car is not braking that much, and going off the track.
Keyboard players need this settings. I hope you will fix it. Thanks for this beautiful mod! View attachment 729046
hi bro,
it is recommended to completely disable the braking assist and use the brake key (Ctrl default) instead as the AI braking points have changed. when you use braking assist you'll brake similarly to the AI's.

Last edited:
hi bro,
it is recommended to completely disable the braking assist and use the brake key (Ctrl default) instead as the AI braking points have changed. when you use braking assist you'll brake similarly to the AI's.
Thanks, but ain't it hard to brake with keyboard manually? AI's are also doing good braking.
Thank you for your time mate, appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back