Misc F1 2024 Decennial Anniversary Edition Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thang Nguyen updated F1 2024 Decennial Anniversary Edition Mod with a new update entry:

UI update

Added official 2024 driver pictures
image.png

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi bro, I'm having a bit of a problem here. when it's race day, the cars were wiggling in straight costs them to be slow. is there a way to fix it? thank you

hey man, how do i change the AI braking points? Can't brake easily with braking assist turned on. which files do i need to replace or what should i do! I really want to play this game, if it doesn't work, I need to abandon the game. Please help me

hey man, how do i change the AI braking points? Can't brake easily with braking assist turned on. which files do i need to replace or what should i do! I really want to play this game, if it doesn't work, I need to abandon the game. Please help me
just stop using braking assist mate. brake manually!

Last edited:
Man, please! Else I need to stop playing. Please gimme a fix!
the purpose of this mod is to force players to stop using braking assists and start using the brakes manually.
the modified braking points are way way better than the original ones that make the AI drivers brake-check others excessively in an annoying manner.
I hope you understand. otherwise, you're entitled to go ahead with any decisions you make. I do have a life as well. cheers.

Last edited:
Bro, the AI are wiggling everytime in straight and slows them down. They dont wiggle in quali but they wiggle a lot in race. They're 1-2 seconds slower than me. What am i supposed to do?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back