F1 2023 Revolutionary Edition Mod (Official)

Misc F1 2023 Revolutionary Edition Mod (Official) 2.9.9 FINAL

Login or Register an account to download this content
La agresividad de la IA es realmente frustrante, prácticamente no te deja jugar bien, te empuja fuera de la carretera a cada paso. Deberían ajustarlo porque es casi imposible jugar así en este excelente mod. Sé que deberíamos cambiar nuestro estilo de conducción, pero conducir de forma tan agresiva sería un desgaste fatal de los neumáticos y chocaríamos todo el tiempo y no es divertido así.

The aggressiveness of the AI is really frustrating, it practically doesn't let you play well, it pushes you off the road at every turn. They should adjust it because it is almost impossible to play like this in this excellent mod. I know we should change our driving style, but driving so aggressively would be fatal tire wear and we would crash all the time and it's no fun like that.
This aggressive AI is completely intended, previously they were extremely timid and created even worse racing. They were always brake-checking others at the inside line. I'm sorry, but I will never revert to the previous version again. Instead I'm changing the handling of the player's car to be more easy-going so you can brake later into corners.

Last edited:
Hola amigo, queria saber como puedo cambiar el nombre y la foto de un piloto y ponerle otro nombre y otra foto. Espero que respondas. Gracias por tu modificación. y también como agregar audi sport f1 para tener 11 equipos y formar mi modo carrera con audi

Last edited:
Hola amigo, queria saber como puedo cambiar el nombre y la foto de un piloto y ponerle otro nombre y otra foto. Espero que respondas. Gracias por tu modificación. y también como agregar audi sport f1 para tener 11 equipos y formar mi modo carrera con audi
Hola te respondo yo, buscame como balti4530 en discord y te paso el database con el equipo audi
para cambiar el nombre necesitas el ego lenguaje editor
unete a este servidor para mas informacion: https://discord.gg/dH8HHNwx

Hello friend, first of all really thanks for the mod. I'm half way through the season and I'm really enjoying it a lot. But I just have one question: can any file be modified so that the AI brakes a little earlier in the corners? I really like how aggressive it has become, but sometimes I need to restart the race several times because I get hit from behind or from the side and I end up in the gravel.

Hello guys. I have been facing a problem. Recently I have seen that when I take a turn in the corner the car locks up and do not turn properly. Is there any solutions ?

please be patient guys. my device got a virus some time ago so lost all my files and even though I've resolved my fundamental issues I still don't have much time on updating my mod so the next update will be ready in December at least.

Last edited:
Hello. Very good mod, but I have had an unforeseen situation. I saved the session halfway in the free practice sessions in Monaco and when I wanted to log in again it didn't load the session, it blocked and took me to the desktop. Does anybody know what is it due to?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back