F1 2023 Revolutionary Edition Mod (Official)

Misc F1 2023 Revolutionary Edition Mod (Official) 2.9.9 FINAL

Login or Register an account to download this content
i noticed that an Audi show car appears some times in the starting menu, how can you race with it?

(before you ask, no i have not installed any mods and no theres none Audi showcar skin in RaceDepartment)
I used the 11th team to make the official teams' performance more precise. toward the end of the season (American continent rounds) I'll release an option with the 11th team like MyTeam mode for recent F1 games

Last edited:
I used the 11th team to make the official teams' performance more precise. toward the end of the season (American continent rounds) I'll release an option with the 11th team like MyTeam mode for recent F1 games
awesome! by the way, will there be 2 special german drivers for that 11th team?

i'd like to see drivers like vettel, nico rosberg, mick schumacher, adrian sutil, andre lotterer, and other drivers, also if there is going to be a special choose id like to see 2 drivers that are actually racing in another categories or retired recently. (so we wouldn't have people voting for jochen mass and michael schumacher, and i mentioned nico rosberg only because he retired in 2016 [which if you stop to think is quite recent, and hes only 38 years old] and he is a F1 champion so it would fit perfectly)

Last edited:
awesome! by the way, will there be 2 special german drivers for that 11th team?

i'd like to see drivers like vettel, nico rosberg, mick schumacher, adrian sutil, andre lotterer, and other drivers, also if there is going to be a special choose id like to see 2 drivers that are actually racing in another categories or retired recently. (so we wouldn't have people voting for jochen mass and michael schumacher, and i mentioned nico rosberg only because he retired in 2016 [which if you stop to think is quite recent, and hes only 38 years old] and he is a F1 champion so it would fit perfectly)
the drivers will be Vettel and De Vries.
I'm just too lazy for making a new driver especially the helmet

Is there a way to save your setups in the last circuits of the game (China, Paul Ricard/India, Hockenheim, Turkey, Nurburgring, Estoril and Jerez)? It says "Invalid slot" when I try to save setup on those. Seems like the game is able to save only up to certain amount of circuits, as now there are more.

Thank you in advance.

Is there a way to save your setups in the last circuits of the game (China, Paul Ricard/India, Hockenheim, Turkey, Nurburgring, Estoril and Jerez)? It says "Invalid slot" when I try to save setup on those. Seems like the game is able to save only up to certain amount of circuits, as now there are more.

Thank you in advance.
yeah that's an issue I'm having too still addressing it atmo thanks for ur notification!

Do I have to do a clean install from scratch again, or can it be applied as a patch on the previous version of the mod?
And thank you very much for all your work and everyone who contributed to it.
you can install over the previous version, it won't corrupt unless you drive for AlphaTauri.
and thanks a lot for ur review, it is really hard and tedious work for us polishing the mod to perfection.

Hi, can you put up a video of some gameplay with the latest update installed to see how its changed ?

I'm a bit concerned that it will be too difficult for me to adapt to and I wont be competitive.

(Big Thanks for all your work though.)

Hi, can you put up a video of some gameplay with the latest update installed to see how its changed ?

I'm a bit concerned that it will be too difficult for me to adapt to and I wont be competitive.

(Big Thanks for all your work though.)
I showcased lots of videos about the fully revamped AI's in the WIP thread. the AI's were not fully optimized back then but you can get what's changed. you can reduce the AI difficulty initially and play, as they've become faster at same difficulty from this update onwards. (it is extremely hard work as no one has managed to do this before)

Last edited:
I would like to edit the catalonia layout so that the AI and I can go through the new circuit, for example, run the circuit without a chicane, is that possible?

I would like to edit the catalonia layout so that the AI and I can go through the new circuit, for example, run the circuit without a chicane, is that possible?
it's possible, but the game's gunna disqualify everyone for that. this problem has been worked on extensively but hasn't been in success. in detail, we know what file responsible for the penalty system but its file extension is a big problem.

Last edited:
it's possible, but the game's gunna disqualify everyone for that. this problem has been worked on extensively but hasn't been in success. in detail, we know what file responsible for the penalty system but its file extension is a big problem.
Well, your patches are really good, but the least I do are races, you know Hahahahaha, I only do time trial mode, that's why I was asking about the circuit of Catalonia, thanks

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 61 70.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 22 25.6%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 18 20.9%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 17 19.8%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 18 20.9%