F1 2023 Revolutionary Edition Mod (Official)

Misc F1 2023 Revolutionary Edition Mod (Official) 2.9.9 FINAL

Login or Register an account to download this content
did you have any setup i could use ?,i set my car setup to high downforce so i can turn more easily ,but i cant keep up with the ai ,sometime cheats like braking in middle of corner and didnt suffer understeer like i did,im playing on very difficult atm,with difficulty set to difficult its more manageable but its too easy for me ,on very difficult the ai are crazy sometime like theyre on rail no need to brake when enter the corners sometime crashing into me even though i left room for the ai to overtake.

Thang Nguyen updated F1 2023 Revolutionary Edition Mod (Official) with a new update entry:

Final update.

First of all, I wish the whole community a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

(I was in preparation for this update long ago, but my laptop got a virus on the way, every progress I had made was lost and therefore the release date was delayed heavily.)

What's in this update:
- Updated the drivers and teams' overall performances throughout the 2023 season.
- Adjusted AI braking points and speed...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi.
I wish you a Happy New Year.
Thanks for all the effort you put into the game.
I have not tried the new modification yet.
But I ask you not to:
"- Slightly increased the damage output for player and AI cars. You have to be careful not to be hit at the back, otherwise the game will crash, freeze, or become black screen."
If something makes the game unstable, it's not good!
Please restore the original damage instead. Otherwise I won't even try it. :(
Sorry about that.
Your work so far has been made perfect by stability! :thumbsup:

Hi.
I wish you a Happy New Year.
Thanks for all the effort you put into the game.
I have not tried the new modification yet.
But I ask you not to:
"- Slightly increased the damage output for player and AI cars. You have to be careful not to be hit at the back, otherwise the game will crash, freeze, or become black screen."
If something makes the game unstable, it's not good!
Please restore the original damage instead. Otherwise I won't even try it. :(
Sorry about that.
Your work so far has been made perfect by stability! :thumbsup:
that thing has happened since we started using imported models mate.

I am still using the version released in early 2023. That's because it had the original track option.
I never experienced that.
Of course it doesn't have ai set yet.
Since it is set, they keep coming at me from behind. Now will the game throw me out all the time?
Or am I not getting something right? :confused:

I am still using the version released in early 2023. That's because it had the original track option.
I never experienced that.
Of course it doesn't have ai set yet.
Since it is set, they keep coming at me from behind. Now will the game throw me out all the time?
Or am I not getting something right? :confused:
original track option is back as described in the last update mate. also changed the set AI's to be more easygoing. now I've stopped working on my 2023 mod and already focused on the 2024 project

Last edited:
I tried it.
I completed four race courses.
They came to me and I went to them sometimes from behind. No game crashes or computer freezes.
But what I don't understand is that Verstappen didn't win once out of the 4 races.
This is a long-standing problem. After all, beating Verstappen would be the privilege.

I tried it.
I completed four race courses.
They came to me and I went to them sometimes from behind. No game crashes or computer freezes.
But what I don't understand is that Verstappen didn't win once out of the 4 races.
This is a long-standing problem. After all, beating Verstappen would be the privilege.
1. yeah that's okay as long as the speed difference is not so high.
2. it's because he doesn't have luck at ur end.
in my end he wins 12/15 races.
doing too short race distance makes Max not have time to recover from a bad start.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back