F1 2020 Championship for Race Sim Studio Formula Hybrid 2020

Career F1 2020 Championship for Race Sim Studio Formula Hybrid 2020 2.01a

Login or Register an account to download this content
Need some help, I've installed this , but I cannot get the championship to work, I get an error "Requires Track 01_australian_gp" Missing. but for the life of me I cannot find this track anywhere, is it a download track or is it part of a DLC. Please help

Need some help, I've installed this , but I cannot get the championship to work, I get an error "Requires Track 01_australian_gp" Missing. but for the life of me I cannot find this track anywhere, is it a download track or is it part of a DLC. Please help

Hi, Use this version if your new to championships - Links are in the readme file of the download
Also watch these for further assistance

Hello, So I am very new to sim racing in general but over the past couple weeks i have been playing and setting up AC. I have the full F1 championship downloaded and it works perfect. The only issue I am having is that when I load into any race, the car skins do not load. The drivers clothing skins are there but the cars are just black with no skin. In content settings under championship i have a custom grid set that has every driver selected and I pressed save in the bottom to make sure it was set but it still continues to load a black car. Any help would be appreciated!

Hello, So I am very new to sim racing in general but over the past couple weeks i have been playing and setting up AC. I have the full F1 championship downloaded and it works perfect. The only issue I am having is that when I load into any race, the car skins do not load. The drivers clothing skins are there but the cars are just black with no skin. In content settings under championship i have a custom grid set that has every driver selected and I pressed save in the bottom to make sure it was set but it still continues to load a black car. Any help would be appreciated!
hi. It sounds like you have the wrong year set of skins. Make sure you download the 2020 skins if you are using the RSsFh 2020 model. Hope that helps

Last edited:
1633980661747.png
1633982295657.png

I am not confident but I am pretty sure I set up the entire thing for the most recent one. Like no matter where i view the car or the skins in content manager, it displays all the skins properly in the thumbnail but when i load into the championship or even a quick drive , it appears black.

Last edited:
Yea the previews will show the skin as in place no matter what. What year car are you using?
1633984342535.png
Please correct me if I am wrong but I am pretty sure it is the 2021 model! again very much a noobie when it comes to content manager and mods so i am just attaching screenshots to make sure i am not misinterpreting something on the game lol. I really do appreciate the help tho

Last edited:
View attachment 509369Please correct me if I am wrong but I am pretty sure it is the 2021 model! again very much a noobie when it comes to content manager and mods so i am just attaching screenshots to make sure i am not misinterpreting something on the game lol. I really do appreciate the help tho
Yes you have the correct car . What csp version are you running and check your skins are in the cars skins folder. We’ll get there .

so i think i have the skins in the correct folder.
1634000466175.png

As for CSP. not sure if i know what that means. Assuming that means custom shader pack? if so, 0.1.75
1634000592608.png

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea