F1 2017 WIP Thread

y6iVPyH.png
I should be releasing this team package soon (along with the Porsche team) both just need some UI stuff and a few career hub things done before release at this point

Attachments

• largelogo.png
    largelogo.png
    48.2 KB · Views: 263
ok thanks for the info. you can maybe release them and then put the UI stuff as an update. But its up to you of course. And what team will Porsche replace? :)
I'll do all textures as dds files if you want to install them that way. The Porsche team will be replacing force india in my mod, but you'll be able to make it any team you want with manual installation (if you make the chassis switch file(s))

I'll do all textures as dds files if you want to install them that way. The Porsche team will be replacing force india in my mod, but you'll be able to make it any team you want with manual installation (if you make the chassis switch file(s))

what i ment by that was that if you have everything done and ready and only thing missing are the UI things, then you can release and upload the team even before you finish the UI stuff and after you finish the UI stuff, update the mod. But i understand that you want to make it complete without anything missing :)
So force india chassis is compatible with every team except mercedes and mclaren? only those two are the problematic ones and any other teams are compatible between each other? is it known why?

what i ment by that was that if you have everything done and ready and only thing missing are the UI things, then you can release and upload the team even before you finish the UI stuff and after you finish the UI stuff, update the mod. But i understand that you want to make it complete without anything missing :)
So force india chassis is compatible with every team except mercedes and mclaren? only those two are the problematic ones and any other teams are compatible between each other? is it known why?
Yeah Force India works with 8/10 teams, Haas has some problems as well and that is known to be because of the amount of carbon textures but for Mercedes and McLaren I don't know why. I could release them without having everything done and update later but since most people will only download the release version and no updates I will make the mod complete and only fix if I have to

wfHTnMr.png

4NV1MBa.jpg

The Vodafone McLaren-Renault team is nearing completion. For more images go to the link (I don't want to spam the thread here) https://imgur.com/a/vKZyO

(thanks to jburon72 for letting me modify his suits for this mod and helping me out with the render for the menus and some of the normalmaps too)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back