F1 2017 WIP Thread

VBPZRmk.jpg

HosDQJb.jpg

Porsche team mod I've been working on
Really looking foward to this one!! Seens amazing!! *o*

• Deleted member 244321

After several months in development, the HUD is nearly done it just need small changes, the release date will be January 7, 2018 if everything goes fine, here I leave the first gameplay video of the mod:

HAAS MASERATI CONCEPT LIVERY
If anyone has the damage and wheel textures (with mipmaps) for the Renault/Lotus and are able to give them to me, I will be able to release this mod very soon as it is on the Renault's model. There are just a few more things to do with paint file :)
9dde8028a355e0251bd345d5b54fc08b.jpg
2017_renault.jpg

I have created a mod where I have put the Michelin tyres to F1 2017 cars. Also, the cars are modified (new Alfa Romeo, McLaren Renault, Toro Rosso Honda) and I have put new skins to the cars. In a few days, I will upload to my youtube channel the first gameplay of the career mode with this mods.

Do you have any suggestion to improve the mod?

I have created a mod where I have put the Michelin tyres to F1 2017 cars. Also, the cars are modified (new Alfa Romeo, McLaren Renault, Toro Rosso Honda) and I have put new skins to the cars. In a few days, I will upload to my youtube channel the first gameplay of the career mode with this mods.

Do you have any suggestion to improve the mod?

Maybe make Ferrari have the original 2017 chassis and instead of Marlboro logo put the Marlboro Barcode logo. But overall, the mod looks great.

McLaren 2018 (Indycar inspired)
JAnaj4f.jpg

aNT8nCF.jpg

HalDRjE.jpg
Very beautifull car. I love it. When will you release it? And how did you put the JW logo above the number on the nose and the WFG logo too? Is it possible to add a logo in the free area under the number on the front because i'd like to create my own F1 team (MRT-McLaren-Peugeot) in place of the Mclaren and i 'd like to have logos in these places too.

Very beautifull car. I love it. When will you release it? And how did you put the JW logo above the number on the nose and the WFG logo too? Is it possible to add a logo in the free area under the number on the front because i'd like to create my own F1 team (MRT-McLaren-Peugeot) in place of the Mclaren and i 'd like to have logos in these places too.
In the cars paint textures, there's almost anything that could be done. What I did is increasing the size of that texture so that my logos aren't blurry. it's a 8192x8192 paint texture :geek:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 149 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 408 39.9%