F1 2017 Modding Requests Thread

Hi, I wanted to ask If there is anybody bored enough to make one custom number for me. Im looking for a number 15, for a Toro Rosso, with KAR on a sharkfin. I know that Toro Rosso numbers are pretty easy to do, but unfortunately I dont have the photoshop : ( . I will write my email in private message, if someone makes that

Is anyone able to recreate this beauty?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BeiGlHahSLN/?taken-by=kimimatiasraikkonen

34249mt500d01.png

Hi everyone I want to create an AI with reinforcement learning which plays F1.

But to do so I need a mod which indicates me if the car drive's out of track and if the car collide with something. (Like the information in the time race, but there the information appears only once I think).

Does anyone know how to do such a mod or if it is even possible?
I can try it by myself but it would be nice to get some help on this.

PS: It is also possible for me to use another version of the F1 game or even a game like rFactor if it is not possible in the 2017 version.

Thank you all in advance
Nic

Are entire mods possible to replace a team's Car / Shirts / Pitcrew etc? Looking for someone to make one for my ESports Team.... i understand it's a BIG task to do something like this so willing to Pay up to a certain amount.
iRacing Road Pro 2017.jpg
22386518_1541467855946307_379667126_n.png

Don't know if anybody already asked...it is possible to have a longer replay on the fly without have to finish the race to watch the Whole race?? And any chance anybody can make a proper TV overlay for the game like this talented guy?
watch it from 2m27s

Hello :)

I kindly want to ask if someone could do a Damon Hill helmet? It is a dark blue helmet with eight white blades.

A little history:
The design shall resemble the London Rowing Club. On top of the helmet there are eight white oar blades (simplified, from a coxed four rowing boat).
Graham Hill once rowed for the London Rowing Club in the 1950s and kept it as his unique helmet design. The son later just took the same design when he first began racing motorcycles and later moved to four wheels.
Father and son both became Formula 1 world champions - the father 2 times (1962, 1968), the son one time (1996).

Thanks in advance!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back