F1 2017 Modding Requests Thread

Don't know if it's been requested or not, but would like to see a 2018 update. Skins, performance, ad changes, driver suits, helmets, and if possible model change. I know for 2017 it was done, just hope the same person sees it for this game :). Talking about Karlito's mod.

I want to play with dual monitors but the bezels obstructing my view dead center are making this impossible. I'd like to have a way to move/offset the viewport/ui so I can move all the elements on screen slightly to the left or right side. Is it possible?

can someone please create Felipe Massa 2018 helmet with no sponsors
26908026_1391561170955593_2170910402811133621_n.jpg

I want to play with dual monitors but the bezels obstructing my view dead center are making this impossible. I'd like to have a way to move/offset the viewport/ui so I can move all the elements on screen slightly to the left or right side. Is it possible?
FWIW, I was able to solve my issue using a program called Windowed Borderless Gaming and using it to tweak the X position in windowed fullscreen mode. Works like a charm.

Hi, I would like to know if someone could do a Helmet for my career with on the top of it Gipsy Danger from pacific Rim, on the sides written Warwolf, and on the back the Portuguese flag,the helmet design and the sponsors is up to you. I would like a neutral helmet like that I can sign with every team

I would love to see an Equal Cars mod (for use in quick race) where every car has the same performance as the mercedes. I have seen an Equal AI mod here, but not one that changes the actual performance for the cars. Would love to see.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 21.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 12 20.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 10 16.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 4 6.7%