F1 2017 Modding Requests Thread

To everyone who makes liveries and such, can you please upload the mod twice? once for drag and drop and once for people who use EEA. I find that drag-and-drop mods sometimes undo all other mods I have installed

• Deleted member 244321

Last edited by a moderator:
Can somebody please make Force India livery with the missing Johnie Walker sponsors?
maxresdefault.jpg

Esteban-Ocon-Johnnie-Walker-Force-India-F1-2017-inlineImage-54b8699e-1116278.jpg

I don't know how to put it, but I'm looking for help to create a mod for a series that I had in mind to make.

It's sorta-based on Formula E but with fictional drivers and teams. I do have some ideas put in place, but I suck at painting with Photoshop. If someone could help me, that would be greatly appreciated

Hi,

I would like to see some liveries inspired to old classic cars from the 70's and 80's if anyone who is able is willing to work on that. some great liveries could be 1975 Beta March:

VB.jpg

or senna's toleman

maxresdefault.jpg

thank you to anyone making the great liveries you are posting

• Deleted member 244321

Can I ask what are the limitations for using classic cars? Just curious :)
It still a posibility to have them on 2005 mod but the problem is that you can really use 1 or 2 chassis because steering wheel display is shared on modern cars and in classic cars they use different displays, and another thing is that it won't have numbers (you can have them but will be the same for the 2 cars), another problem that has is the UV of classic cars aren't very good. We are considering F2002 and F2004 or even R26 if we can make teams to use and specific steering wheel display.

Last edited by a moderator:
It still a posibility to have them on 2005 mod but the problem is that you can really use 1 or 2 chassis because steering wheel display is shared on modern cars and in classic cars they use different displays, and another thing is that it won't have numbers (you can have them but will be the same for the 2 cars), another problem that has is the UV of classic cars aren't very good. We are considering F2002 and F2004 or even R26 if we can make teams to use and specific steering wheel display.

Okay, I think I understand. Thanks for your reply :)

I've been trying to mod the Ferrari a bit but unfortunately the parts of the car where the paint file should be are white, and turn red soemtimes depending on the position of the camera. I know it has something to do with the mipmaps, but the question is what exactly?
vGn6rSf.jpg

HtYuTij.jpg

Here's what I've done in the Archiver.
75c7db7a345b1d8ca8f2b98aef5a2c90.png

45cbe6aed99bfc080ca265e715acbd9c.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back