F1 2016 WIP Thread

Hi guys.
So, as you know, first winter testing for upcoming 2017 season is over. As I said it before, I did table of times which I plan to use for my mod (According to Barcelona's times).

TABLE
Barcelona_testing1.png

In my opinion, cars could get this times. But as we know, winter testings are always suspicious. This is only for start, to have a new relationship between the teams. Write me if you want to change something in this. I will try do this for tomorrow evening.

By editing the files found in \asset_groups\ego_package\ai\team\very_high I can create an equal cars grid by copying the Mercedes values for every other team (except for their name at the bottom which must stay the same or the game crashes) and then give every team the Mercedes performance file. But I've only tested on legend difficulty and as there is only 4 variations (very high, medium, low, very low) I don't know if I can do it for all difficulties or not.
Also it won't be a completely equal grid as the driver AI will stay the same e.g. Alonso will always out qualify Raikkonnen by a couple tenths just because his AI is better.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.