F1 2016 WIP Thread

WIP Max VERSTAPPEN 2017 helmet -almost there. :cool:
1.jpg

F1 2017 REALISTIC car performance (beta testing - Ferrari) - WIP

Hi guys!!
I have great news!! AI finally decided to be fast as we are ;). That means we will have all cars with 2017 realistic performance!!
F1 2016 24.2.2017. 20_11_02.png

After a few trys, I have set the same time as Vettel. Also, I never was faster of him.
But there is still something what is bad, at least for now.

WHAT IS BAD?

I spent around 3 hours on this. The problem is that you never now where is AI slower than we (example here in Australia, AI was too slow in corners 11 and 12). I think I raised the game around 30-40 times! :p But never mind, now it should be easy and faster because I have some methods to do this. Now I have only 20 tracks left haha. Ooou, ups, I forgot that this tracks are only for dry weather. So, I actually have theoretical 20+21 circuits to edit for AI. :confused: But, as I said before, I will do it because I now know how to do it.

AND AGAIN...

So, as you can see, we will have all cars with 2017 performance for all tracks (and weather)! And now I will again ask you guys for participation in this, especially now. All you need to do is go now in Quick race mode (one-shot quali) and do that one fast lap. Then compare your and Kimi's/Sebastian's time. Now you are able to drive on every track. That's it! So, I do not force you to do this, but I think that such a thing isn't a problem. Also expect the new little update for today evening!

-KARLITO

Hi guys!!
I have great news!! AI finally decided to be fast as we are ;). That means we will have all cars with 2017 realistic performance!!
View attachment 175128
After a few trys, I have set the same time as Vettel. Also, I never was faster of him.

WHAT IS BAD?

I spent around 3 hours on this. The problem is that you never now where is AI slower than we (example here in Australia, AI was too slow in corners 11 and 12). I think I raised the game around 30-40 times! :p But never mind, now it should be easy and faster because I have some methods to do this. Now I have only 20 tracks left haha. Ooou, ups, I forgot that this tracks are only for dry weather. So, I actually have theoretical 20+21 circuits to edit for AI. :confused: But, as I said before, I will do it because I now know how to do it.

AND AGAIN...

So, as you can see, we will have all cars with 2017 performance for all tracks (and weather)! And now I will again ask you guys for participation in this, especially now. All you need to do is go now in Quick race mode (one-shot quali) and do that one fast lap. Then compare your and Kimi's/Sebastian's time. Now you are able to drive on every track. That's it! So, I do not force you to do this, but I think that such a thing isn't a problem. Also expect the new little update for today evening!

-KARLITO
That's awesome! I'll do whatever I can to help you out :)

20170224225930_1.jpg

Managed to crack a very interesting UV map on the Toro Rosso, the Hublot on the "headrest"
I found it accidentally when I ran with a renault based number on the Toro Rosso chassis and the name and flag showed there :D So if you ever need that spot in a toro rosso try a renault number :D

Hi guys!!
View attachment 175128

WHAT IS BAD?

AND AGAIN...

-KARLITO
In F1 2016\asset_groups\ego_package\ai\*team* which folder did you edit very low, low, medium or very high?
Also keep up your excellent work on the mod!

In F1 2016\asset_groups\ego_package\ai\*team* which folder did you edit very low, low, medium or very high?
Also keep up your excellent work on the mod!
Thanks man! Actually, I didn't change anything from ...\ai\"team" because whenever I edit sth, the game doesn't change. So I edited "track".brakelinesettings.xml to make AI faster.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back