F1 2016 Modding Requests Thread

Hi everybody.

I hope my post will be seen...

I'd like to ask, if someone could do me a great favour...And maybe to the entire community.

Could someone do a mod or whatever, to replace Kimi Raikkonen at ferrari, by someone I miss : I mean Jules Bianchi...

I'd like to put him in that ferrari, he would have certainly driven this year.

So...if one of you could take the time, to change raikkoner's name, flag number and helmet, in order to have JB's in his place, I would be thankful !!!

helmet :

04-May-11-6171-JulesBianchi_2011.jpg

Thanks in advance

Chris

Last edited:
Hello! :)
I hope someone can help this is not a request but more of a " I need help and hope someone has time to help me please " post.
I have Problems and Questions about the Modding with Paint.Net and would really appreciate if someone could send me a direct message if you feel like you're able to help me.
Thanks in Advance !

Anyone able to mod sounds? I'd like to make the turbo sounds much louder than they currently are in the game so they sound like this year's cars!

I have 3 requests:
1. Star Wars Red Bull F1 car from some Monaco GP, I know it may be difficult with the flames and the fact that it isnt mirrored.
2. Replace Hamilton, Vettel, Rosberg, Räikkönen and Alonso helmets with their 2007 ones.
3. Replace Force India model with 2008 one, I know the aero bits may be difficult but as close to the 2008 model as possible :)
EDIT: forgot to say that I would like Felipe Massa in Ferrari

Last edited:
I was wondering if someone could help me out. Me and my friend run a Youtube channel called HMSGP News and I was wondering if someone could make me a HMSGP skin for my career mode to go on the Ferrari? I can't afford Photoshop and therefore can't make it my self

I was wondering if someone could help me out. Me and my friend run a Youtube channel called HMSGP News and I was wondering if someone could make me a HMSGP skin for my career mode to go on the Ferrari? I can't afford Photoshop and therefore can't make it my self
use GIMP then. it's free, and just as powerful once you learn it.

Hello!

I would like to request a mod where Palmer is replaced by Kubica (just helmet, driver image and name). Or at least, any tutorial so I can do it myself!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back