F1 2014 F1 2014 Official revealing

F1 2014 The Game (Codemasters)
So guys, tomorrow first info!
oey6r7h8.jpg

Well it's not going to cost 70 euros :p

Anyway, at 0:49 in the trailer, no Martini sponsor on the Williams??? Wow... I'm disappointed now. Can't wait for the mod! :D

Also, no classic cars isn't so bad if they made career, and online better :)

Its the Beta Version that you see in the videos and pictures.... thats the reason why there not all the logos like Martini etc....The final product will be released October 21 :)

It will be nice to have a f1 games with less than 25 patches & updates !!!

If the 2014 allow us to mod it (liveries etc...) it will make the game better than the original :) but if codemasters lock all that .... i think that i will not have this game :(

I've decided it right now, I won't buy this piece of sh*t game. It's the same copy of f1 2013 just a little bit boosted with a minimally better graphics . I bet that they will include the mirroring layout instead of returning to the same old layout f1 2012 and the previous games had. I will wait a few days after the release, see what the modders can come up with and if I see even a single word about "mirroring " then not only I will puke but seriously I will got to CM's main headquarters and burn the whole place into dust.

On the other hand Asetto Corsa and Game Stock Car Extreme offers a high variety of cars which can be modded to hell which I find good. So my choice will pretty much will be between this two game instead of this sh*tload CM game.

So disappointed.
emoticon-2354-src-990b003910d078a0-28x28.png

DRdrJ85.png
948422-burning-building.jpg

?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements