F1 2014 F1 2014 Official revealing

F1 2014 The Game (Codemasters)
So guys, tomorrow first info!
oey6r7h8.jpg

• Deleted member 161052

Probably they can't do the Martini stripe due to law, etc.

I agree that it looks like a disappointment, and even Codies are focusing more on F1 2015. This is like a "drive-through" game, just so they release something before F1 2015. But I'm going to buy the game :p As long as my PC can run it, which it will, if it's the same as F1 2013 :D
And I guess the "Martini" name from the team will be removed in the game, which results as "Williams F1 Team"

Probably they can't do the Martini stripe due to law, etc.

I agree that it looks like a disappointment, and even Codies are focusing more on F1 2015. This is like a "drive-through" game, just so they release something before F1 2015. But I'm going to buy the game :p As long as my PC can run it, which it will, if it's the same as F1 2013 :D
game stock car is releasing a 2014 F1 spec car anytime now, pCARS coming in november, plus the usual holiday AAA titles...i'll be quite disappointed in myself if i sucker myself into buying this. even codemasters is all but saying 'wait till next year'.

• Deleted member 161052

Wow, either they have something incredible planned for 2015 or this is the end for them.....on PC at least.

They're gonna be behind newer games that are gonna be more simulation based, more versatile, better looking and completely moddable....

It really is unfortunate, I bought a PC to mod and play F12012 then they took away modding and now they're just updating the cars to what has been the worst F1 season in a decade.

Wow, either they have something incredible planned for 2015 or this is the end for them.....on PC at least.

They're gonna be behind newer games that are gonna be more simulation based, more versatile, better looking and completely moddable....

It really is unfortunate, I bought a PC to mod and play F12012 then they took away modding and now they're just updating the cars to what has been the worst F1 season in a decade.
I agree with the modding bit, but come on! The season was so exciting :D

If there reading this....
get game to run @ 30hz pls like 2011
and don't lock the effects with the cams, pls keep them open so we can edit them.
GRID Autosport effects were turned off in the game exe when they created the game .exe
Pls keep them all unlocked this time around its no effort.

Hopefully, we'll be able to at least get some skinning done to the game, so we can not only reinstate the Martini/Kingfisher logos, but also sort out some fantasy liveries for the McLaren (These two things immediately come to mind...)
http://wtf1.co.uk/if-only-five-mclaren-liveries-that-are-way-better-than-the-2014-effort/
http://***********/q6b6h9v

In fact, if Codemasters allows modding: Let's redesign the whole of the grid!
Even the newer McLarens are better than the testing one :D

I think the world has gone mad with them not able to put Kingfisher or Martini on the Force India or Williams...whilst the Force India looks okay, the Williams looks ...well not great, they haven't even put red stripes on it! Incredibly they can't even put 'Racing' on the car! :( Thankfully the brilliant and talented modders here will no doubt fix this :) I don't know if this is just me, but the whole McLaren thing annoys me to...why not have the car in its current style with the newer nose? Or if they are modelling the pre-season/Melbourne version, couldn't they have at least used the 'Mobil1' paint scheme the car ACTUALLY raced in, rather than that MP4-29 livery? Small issue I guess but me it just makes them look a bit...lazy

A mod for PC will probably appear soon after release :D Unless they included mirroring for another year... :cautious:
I've decided it right now, I won't buy this piece of sh*t game. It's the same copy of f1 2013 just a little bit boosted with a minimally better graphics . I bet that they will include the mirroring layout instead of returning to the same old layout f1 2012 and the previous games had. I will wait a few days after the release, see what the modders can come up with and if I see even a single word about "mirroring " then not only I will puke but seriously I will got to CM's main headquarters and burn the whole place into dust.

On the other hand Asetto Corsa and Game Stock Car Extreme offers a high variety of cars which can be modded to hell which I find good. So my choice will pretty much will be between this two game instead of this sh*tload CM game.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 375 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%