F1 2014 F1 2014 Official revealing

F1 2014 The Game (Codemasters)
So guys, tomorrow first info!
oey6r7h8.jpg

Although i can't really say from a gameplay trailer without having played it, it seems it's not worth 70€
Well it's not going to cost 70 euros :p

Anyway, at 0:49 in the trailer, no Martini sponsor on the Williams??? Wow... I'm disappointed now. Can't wait for the mod! :D

Also, no classic cars isn't so bad if they made career, and online better :)

• Deleted member 161052

Well it's a waste of time imo. There are a lot of things that need to be fixed beofre adding new content.

If classic edition pops up again, I'm not buying it. Waste of money imo. The 90's cars were unskinnable for half a year aswell!
I think Classic Edition should be included in the full game :p

Wait guys, what about penalties? If they are like F1 2012/2013?
Well, I hope they can sort it out, 5th game now, same old sh*t penalties
It hasn't changed since 2011. No reason for them to start refining them now.
Actually, they made them a bit more lenient on F1 2013, but still very very bad.

When Codies fix the penalty system, glitches, DSC-issues, AI, they have my permission to add new content :p

PEGI 3 = no Martini logo on the FW36 :rolleyes:
Cause if a kid saw that logo in a game, he'd immediately stop playing and go and get hammered...
So that means the F1 broadcasts on TV aren't suitable for kids like that. Interesting. :unsure:

I hope also that they won't script pitstops again (3.1s). I hope Ferrari will always be fast, as they are, Merc making mistakes with Lewis, Williams making mistakes often, etc.

• Deleted member 161052

PEGI 3 = no Martini logo on the FW36 :rolleyes:
Cause if a kid saw that logo in a game, he'd immediately stop playing and go and get hammered...
So that means the F1 broadcasts on TV aren't suitable for kids like that. Interesting. :unsure:
If the Martini logo should include...it would be replaced as "Racing" :p

"Now onto new-gen. 2015 will see us release our first title on new-generation platforms. The game will launch earlier in the Formula One season and then go onto receive live digital updates. These updates will deliver 2015 content into the game as the season unfolds, ensuring you’ll be competing against the same drivers and teams you watch week in and week out! The game will be available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC."

This is a step in the right direction, well done to them. Looks like F12014 will be an 'upgraded' 2013 model, I'm sure it will still be awesome as I really quite liked 2013 (+ Mods after a while) but this announcement of F12015 makes sense to me and gets me excited for next year! I'm more than willing to be patient and forgive codies for what might be a lacklustre 2014 game if they can get a next-gen 2015 out early next season.
With an early release and live updates mimicking real world scenarios throughout the season, this is something I thought would never happen. So we get TWO F1 games within 6-8months of each other, for me, this is a massive WIN. :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back