F1 2014 Modding Requests Thread

Mind if someone can make me this helmet please?
aw_design_helmet_2012_aj_white.jpg

Just a couple of things:
-
-Replace sponsors in pic with the Williams Martini sponsors
-Paint it on an Arai helmet

Thanks in advance!

I would buy the game if the Ferrari wheel would be "mod-able" to look like this:
_F14T_.jpg~original

Well... at the very least, the buttons and knobs...
I could then try to work on the OLED fonts... so if possible, thanks!

Hi you can make gloves that-be have a big clock .... thank you in advance

Attachments

• ffffff.jpg
    ffffff.jpg
    537.8 KB · Views: 397
Can someone please provide a Database update to change career mode to 5 laps including pit. Or 3laps (no pit) / 8lap option (with pit)

Ive owned every F1 game since 1996 Playstation Title. I no longer want to play full races like in my youth. I just want a quick race with a pitstop near the middle for nostalgic purposes. And still complete the career mode.

The way the light bounces off the cars at when you look at them at certain angles in a race you lose the vivid colour of them and its like a film of white is over the top of them.
Will take a screenshot to explain.

0EF25EAB9ED428E49412EE7B49F244CC01366ECA

134B2822B39A12D42A8B576BF2FF26A4156674F4

Do you see what I mean?
In the first picture there are several cars the film can clearly be seen. The Mercs you cannot see the red numbers on the nose very well, the Red Bulls are very hazy in their colour, certainly not the vivid blue/purple you would expect and then the Ferrari, you can see the sidepod intakes are the proper red but the rest of the car isn't.

In the second pic the nose and front wing have the film, it looks to me like its exposed to far too much light. The front wing barely looks black.

Its something that has bugged me on console versions over the years too so its not specific to my PC and its setup.

Yeah, I know that there was ALOT of work in that safety car mod... And I tested the Safety Car in f1 2014 some more yesterday, And on a track like Interlagos it worked fine, but on Bahrain it just wouldnt get out. So maybe codemasters hasn't made it better in every track or something, but I can live with that... Don't need the safety car in every race...:p

I got one out at Bahrain today on a 25% race, without using debugging options and without changing the database. I just checked it now and the safety car chance in the track_model tab in the database for Bahrain is actually 0.1 which is the lowest it could possibly be. I didn't have to cause the accident either for the car to retire, I was just driving around, minding my own business when I saw the SC yellow flag pop up. I do have realistic damage level X3 installed for both player and AI though.

So in short - no I don't believe we need a safety car mod for the game this year, but assigning all the values to 1.0 for safety car chance in the track_model tab of the database certainly can't hurt your chances of seeing more safety car deployments in your races.

• Deleted member 161052

Can someone make the Alain Prost helmet from 1989?
Prost-1989-helmet-F1-2.jpg

This one will help ;)
alain_prost_helmet__2_by_yuusukeonodera-d3easuj.png

0EF25EAB9ED428E49412EE7B49F244CC01366ECA

134B2822B39A12D42A8B576BF2FF26A4156674F4

Do you see what I mean?
In the first picture there are several cars the film can clearly be seen. The Mercs you cannot see the red numbers on the nose very well, the Red Bulls are very hazy in their colour, certainly not the vivid blue/purple you would expect and then the Ferrari, you can see the sidepod intakes are the proper red but the rest of the car isn't.

In the second pic the nose and front wing have the film, it looks to me like its exposed to far too much light. The front wing barely looks black.

Its something that has bugged me on console versions over the years too so its not specific to my PC and its setup.
Those are the vehicle reflections I think, and yeah very annoying, possible a whole purple specocc file will change it? Or try reducing vehicle reflections to high or medium (because low gives no reflection at all)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back