F1 2014 Modding Requests Thread

• Deleted member 161052

One André Lotterer helmet will be good.

Hello, if anyone is willing to spend their time making the realistic AI again that would be great. Again they don't overtake/defend and are horribly unbalanced :( I know you're probably fed up of having to do this every year... Thanks.

I have already tried to open the database and the Bxml files for the AI behaviour, I wanted to make a start on this already. However the tools I used to open these for 2012-2013 games don't seem to open them on 2014. I would definitely help to get this done if only I could open the database and files. I'm now waiting on someone to post an update to these tools so that we can get those files and the database opened for 2014.

What do you mean the dimensions are displayed wrong?
I mean that the cameras show less (in cockpit&car/ fov) in f12014 that they show in f12013,if you use the "close cockpit cam"-mod (Im not sure if that is the right mod name,I have the mod anyway.) The cameras "fit" different way in each cars cockpit 2014 vs 2013.

is there anyone can make a high Lod mod for F1 2014?
just like someone made it for F1 2013 last year!!!

i found the tyres in F1 2014 are still not circle......

besides,the HD Texture ........

finally,how to make the shadow looks more darker?

1.jpg

Last edited:
Hope it comes a safety car mod... its still almost impossible to bring out the safety car... I edited the database to safety car max chance in every track, but even when there was 2 cars on the track after a crash it was just yellow then green after a few secs... And sometimes not even yellow flag... So guess even this game needs trigger files or wathever it was in safety car mod for 2012...

is there anyone can make a high Lod mod for F1 2014?
Didn't touch F1 games since my last upload. I may look into the last year's modification I did (did delete most of the stuff, so have to reverse it myself, haha) and provide you some steps to how to do it for F1 2014, as I don't own this game (maybe I will ... for 5 bucks, not more).

I have already tried to open the database and the Bxml files for the AI behaviour, I wanted to make a start on this already. However the tools I used to open these for 2012-2013 games don't seem to open them on 2014. I would definitely help to get this done if only I could open the database and files. I'm now waiting on someone to post an update to these tools so that we can get those files and the database opened for 2014.
I see, I'm sure someone will figure that out soon enough, thank you for your efforts and good luck!

Engine sounds (specially when you are not on throttle) are a must.

It's even harmful to gameplay, i have to look and see which gear i'm in, because i can't tell from the sounds if i'm on the right one.

To fix the skins, new 3d models will be needed...

Last edited:
Hello, my wishes
-some new Vettel helmets;
-Real drivers helmets for career mode;
-Sponsor updates for some tracks and Mclaren livery update;
-and maybe a small physics update with better throttle (torque) curve and a bit less grip.

Would be nice. ;-)

Engine sounds (specially when you are not on throttle) are a must.

It's even harmful to gameplay, i have to look and see which gear i'm in, because i can't tell from the sounds if i'm on the right one.

To fix the skins, new 3d models will be needed...

This. The engine volume is terrible when off throttle. Wonder if there's any way to fix.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%