1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F1 2014 Modding Requests Thread

Discussion in 'F1 2014 Mods' started by Graham Laing, Sep 23, 2014.

1. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

F1 2014_ModdingForum.jpg

This thread is for requesting our resident modders to create a mod for you, if they can.

Please do not post anywhere else :)
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2014
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Jimlaad43

Nice apex, I'll take it! Premium Member

Real life Alcohol liveries for Williams and Force India, and an updated McLaren livery please anyone! :)
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Milos

Had things gone my way, who knows.. Premium Member

no need to request, it will get done anyway :D
    • Like Like x 3
  4. airutonpurosuto8912

My Rothmans-ish Williams will be derived from F1 2013.
  5. Think I speak for most if not everyone when I say this, proper Williams livery and Force India and McLaren to! Guess the Melbourne livery would work best, seeing as its got the first nose design?
  6. please make mod to enable debugging options just as last year
    • Like Like x 3
  7. HI
    I would appreciate very much
    Thank You for your time
    • Like Like x 1
  8. an updated RPE and EDE are enough for me =)
    • Like Like x 3
  9. RPE works with F1 2014 no problems.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  10. FFB improvement mod, similar to what 2012 had.
  11. thanks for the information =)
  12. V10-V8 engine sound mods
    Cockpit cam (that I used in F1 2013)
    • Like Like x 1
  13. I would like to request a close cockpit cam-mod (same that was in f1 2013) which is closer to the wheel and little bit higher. EDIT F12013 modded cameras works fine in 2014,but the dimensions are displayed wrong.
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2014
    • Like Like x 3
  14. Hello, is it possible to create a sound mod to make the turbocharger's sound more prominent? :)
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. Great, then I can use the Lower cockpit view from the 2013 mod?
  16. McLaren livery is a disgrace and disrespect for gamers and McLaren team. There is no advertising of alcohol. Just disrespectful.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Realistic damage mod works the same from last year's modded files. I have tested from last year's files and it works the same. The maker of that mod from last year just needs to upload the same files for the 2014 game.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  18. airutonpurosuto8912

Before the Monaco Grand Prix McLaren didn't even had an alcohol sponsor on the car.
    • Beer Beer x 1
  19. Hello, if anyone is willing to spend their time making the realistic AI again that would be great. Again they don't overtake/defend and are horribly unbalanced :( I know you're probably fed up of having to do this every year... Thanks.
  20. I do not understand why in 17 October Mclaren livery like on the winter testing?