Hi, i edited the database to make the Willams faster, i tried it in a new profile and works great, now the Williams fight for podium with Ferrari and Red Bull, but when i load my career on first profile they are slow like if i didn't do anything, it's possible to load the new database without restart everything? Thanks in advance.

Hello.Witch files did you edit database or ctf files in car folder?
Hi, i edited the database to make the Willams faster, i tried it in a new profile and works great, now the Williams fight for podium with Ferrari and Red Bull, but when i load my career on first profile they are slow like if i didn't do anything, it's possible to load the new database without restart everything? Thanks in advance.

Hello.Witch files did you edit database or ctf files in car folder?
I have edited both, the .ctf file works because i'm about an half second faster than the vanilla game and i can compete with Alonso and the Red Bulls, the problem is that Bottas and Massa are still slow, and they fight for 10th place with McLaren, Force India and Raikkonen so i guess the problem is the database...

Is there a major reason why it has been so difficult to make a proper black and silver johnny walker livery? Is it impossible to make the side-pods black?
Plus, why does the default livery come out a sort of carbon grey?

Last edited:
There are two sets of ctf files one under balanced and tracks. One under tracks is for player cars and does nothing to Ai. And the one under balanced are for Ai. I edited those for the track in China and my team mate was flaying on the track, before that he was one second slower.
I have edited both, the .ctf file works because i'm about an half second faster than the vanilla game and i can compete with Alonso and the Red Bulls, the problem is that Bottas and Massa are still slow, and they fight for 10th place with McLaren, Force India and Raikkonen so i guess the problem is the database...

There are two sets of ctf files one under balanced and tracks. One under tracks is for player cars and does nothing to Ai. And the one under balanced are for Ai. I edited those for the track in China and my team mate was flaying on the track, before that he was one second slower.
Wow i didn't know that, thank you very much, when i arrive home i will try :thumbsup:

I Qonly tested it on one track but it seems to work more testing is in order to be shure. Give it a try and let me now .UOTE="jajo240, post: 1851572, member: 173591"]Wow i didn't know that, thank you very much, when i arrive home i will try :thumbsup:[/QUOTE]
I

how can I reduce tyre wear in the database ?

It seems that AI has less wear than human player....

No they dont. Or, little in career since they have fully updated car but not you, but the main reason is youre setup. Like 99% of the setups you see on youtube is very fast, but they eat the tyres. And also youre driving stile

Lol, really. In the EDE you find already other schema files, now make a guess what to do with the current one ... put it into the folder with the others, as simple as easy.
You don't open the file.

Is there a comprehensive guide on how to tweak the database and the car ctf files?
I know there are a lot of database mods on RD but there are bits and pieces of each one that I want for my game, not one of them has everything included in a single mod.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back