Hi guys, i just started to edit the database of F1 2014 to make the game more realistic, the first thing that i tried is increase the Williams performance to make it compete with Ferrari, i tried to put in tier 1 and adjust the virtual performance at the same level of Ferrari but it didn't worked, Alonso was 3rd in the grid, Bottas 6th, Massa 10th and Raikkonen 8th but at the end of the race the Ferrari were 4th and 6th while Williams 9th and 10th with more than 30 seconds between last ferrari and first Williams so what i've done wrong? I would like even to edit the individual driver performance, i found the page with all driver stats (aggression, concentration etc..) but i don't know how to distinguish drivers, because there is no name in the row... The last thing that i want to do is the edit of the engine power because is a no-sense that a Red Bull can overtake a Mercedes just with the trail and reach 340 Km/h on Hocheneim :confused:, so can i edit the engine power? Thank you very much for your help :thumbsup:

Why do Williams have Renault engine in F1 2014?... In the database it stands that williams have engine manufactor 3, which is Renault... I have changed that to Mercedes so see if it makes any differant...

Edit: and also what to ai_engine_power_per_tie do? Since both Ferrari and McLaren have more power according to those numbers... Im just so tired of the overpowered Ferrari, McLaren and Force India on career mode, all those beat Williams in all races almost...

Last edited:
Guys, you know what's the file name of car mirroring that CM make?
Wonder if someone will be able to modify them, for modders' good! :sneaky:
I will try it out by adding some old liveries (2012) into the game, and if all the testures are correct I'll create a template.. But I expect mega failure :roflmao:

Hello Guys, I am new here and have a problem. When I download and overwrite the mod files to needed folders nothing happened. I have tried about 6-7 mods but the issue is the same. I think there is common issue with me. Is there anythink else what I have to do? The only one which is worked Button's pink helmet. Thank you for your help.

track_model I think, search that bit up and find the correct row :thumbsup:

Thanks for your help but, in track_model there isn't an option to change the number of races in a season...

You can only number the order of the races, but ingame only appear the races from 1 to 19. If you number a race with the number 20 and forwards, they don't appear ingame. Only 19 races...

Problem with glow in photoshop

Recently, I formated my pc and installed everything again, but everything went well. Since I installed photoshop (CS5), whenever I open any texture in .dds format looks brighter, as if he had more gamma, and I can't create skins:(.

If anyone knows the solution for this, or has had a similar problem and has been solved, please contact me. Thank you.:thumbsup:

Here's a comparation pic (Ryder PSSG Editor/Photoshop):
86OUA34.jpg

PS: I tried re-installing the program but did not solve the problem.:unsure:

EDIT:
I downloaded a few minutes on photoshop CS6 ago, installed the NVIDIA dds plugins and when I open the image still appears with brightness / gamma.

I forgot to say that whenever I open a file .dds appears in 32bit format.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 349 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 243 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%