Misc F1 2013 Season Mod [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the description of the mod you say -New AI .... what do you mean by that?, are they more aggressive because I would really wan´t get that.
And can we add Realistic Damage mod into this? ... or is it maybe included?

Peace and thanks for finally releasing this! :D

really disappointed that im having to mod every helmet in charecters folder and cars folder to give the drivers real gloves considering how long it took u to release this and you didn't do that sorry but that's poor it took me a week to release my full 2013 mod and I have this done

Everything is working but the game stutters like crazy, and it just crashed now :(
After I installed this mod the game started to stutter/lag like crazy :/

I really don't know what's wrong with my game... It changes some "2012" but not all of them, also no new drivers pictures, no new liveries for the cars, I don't know what's happening, already fixed the game by steam, but just the same problem. (Also my profile wasn't corrupt after instal, tried with a new one too, but didn't work at all)

EDIT: Also, no new helmets... I can feel a diference from the AI though. So overall, some things works and some don't.

s
I really don't know what's wrong with my game... It changes some "2012" but not all of them, also no new drivers pictures, no new liveries for the cars, I don't know what's happening, already fixed the game by steam, but just the same problem. (Also my profile wasn't corrupt after instal, tried with a new one too, but didn't work at all)
same here, now reinstalling the original steam game. After that i am going tot try it again by copy every file from the mod file. hope it works! v1tek what are we doing wrong?

So for his work on my version of the game I have twin 2 mods together.

That of V1TEK and THEORIGINALSKUNK. The record is simply great.
The only concern I have is the image of Van Der Garde which does not appear in the menu if I have any whatsoever cars in 2013, held, tire commercials updates ...

I copied the CARS CHARACTERS, DECALS, EFFECTS, FRONTEND, GARAGES, INTERIORS, TRACKS and POSPROCESS mode Theoriginalskunk and I keep the other V1TEK file folder.

So in the end I think you should see you to make a single mod with these two and you get a very nice result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes