Misc F1 2013 Season Mod [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I downloaded the files on Mediafire, but there is no livery main and frontend folders in there, this is why liveries and drivers pictures are the same as 2012, and no pictures for new drivers ^^ I'm trying to download it form an other source ^^

I can´t start the game, well I can but I just see all black.... it´s weird, the game works but everything is black. Can anyone help me out with this? ...
img20130423182109.jpg
img20130423182127.jpg

So, I downloaded the files on Mediafire, but there is no livery main and frontend folders in there, this is why liveries and drivers pictures are the same as 2012, and no pictures for new drivers ^^ I'm trying to download it form an other source ^^
worked out for ya? I donwload from mediafire and have the same problem. Did you had any luck from other resource?

worked out for ya? I donwload from mediafire and have the same problem. Did you had any luck from other resource?
Hi in the carrier mode when you pick up sauber it´s displayed the force india icon, and when you pick up force india it´s displayed the HRT car. It isn´t important... just for info ;)
I dnt get how people have so many problems I downloaded this file from mediafire in 3 parts and it works fine and perfect not one issues just disappointed in the lack of correct gloves but meh I did that myself :p

I need help! :( I tryed to open the database and appeared a message saying "program failed to convert". Do someone know why this appears and how I can find a solution for that?
Thanks! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 157 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline