F1 2013 Mod by Klodian Stafa (SKYFALL SESON MOD  ADD ON)

Misc F1 2013 Mod by Klodian Stafa (SKYFALL SESON MOD ADD ON) 5.1 - Germany

Login or Register an account to download this content
I have won that race but the AI's kept going off-track at turn 5 so the 2nd-place finisher was 80 seconds behind me though I made more than him 1 pitstop.
So could you please give me a solution to fix that problem?

do you have this problem in other tracks
maybe 7 or 8 of them

see at bahrein 2 from the last turn
austria last turn
mmalaysa turn before longest straight
singapore turn 10

do you have this problem in other tracks
maybe 7 or 8 of them

see at bahrein 2 from the last turn
austria last turn
mmalaysa turn before longest straight
singapore turn 10
Bahrain: the AI's don't go off-track unless I use the flashback
Austria: they sometimes go wide
Malaysia: I haven't tried it yet but I know when using the flashback the AI's will go off-track
Singapore: they don't go wide unless I use the flashback
Japan turn 1: the AI's sometimes go wide but thanks to the 'Fix repetitive AI going off-track' mod I have solved that problem
Hungary turn 5: I tried racing again and the AI's still went off-track

Bahrain: the AI's don't go off-track unless I use the flashback
Austria: they sometimes go wide
Malaysia: I haven't tried it yet but I know when using the flashback the AI's will go off-track
Singapore: they don't go wide unless I use the flashback
Japan turn 1: the AI's sometimes go wide but thanks to the 'Fix repetitive AI going off-track' mod I have solved that problem
Hungary turn 5: I tried racing again and the AI's still went off-track

i dont know i have this problems in 8 tracks really "Fix repetitive AI going off-track" solved your problem because i have this again
i dont think this problem is on my files because other users would have this

OK then.
But could you fix the mechanic's speech in-game in the next update? When racing he often says some 2013 drivers:
Verstappen he says di Resta, Sainz --> Sutil, Wehrlein --> Webber, Haryanto --> Maldonado,
Nasr --> Pic, Ericsson --> van der Garde, Magnussen --> Chilton, Palmer --> Bianchi, and
Kvyat --> Vergne

t
OK then.
But could you fix the mechanic's speech in-game in the next update? When racing he often says some 2013 drivers:
Verstappen he says di Resta, Sainz --> Sutil, Wehrlein --> Webber, Haryanto --> Maldonado,
Nasr --> Pic, Ericsson --> van der Garde, Magnussen --> Chilton, Palmer --> Bianchi, and
Kvyat --> Vergne

this is in audio only engine can change and they are at team mate challenge at inbox on main screen
i cant change those sry

Hi I believe the tire wear is way to high especially on 25% races, I often find myself having to do 2 stop races due to the high amount of tire wear. Can you please look into this and try to fix it. Other than that this is a fantastic mod.

Hi I believe the tire wear is way to high especially on 25% races, I often find myself having to do 2 stop races due to the high amount of tire wear. Can you please look into this and try to fix it. Other than that this is a fantastic mod.

tyre wear is not high but low as i tested
i was thinking of making them to wear more so 100% race should be with 2 stops

i have decresed tyre wear by 50% or more its wierd that you have this prb

Hi Klodian, enjoying this mod so far!
I have a question, I want to start a new career with manor, and instead paired with wehrlein I want to be paired with Haryanto. How can I do this?
I want to make all Indonesian F1 team. Hahaha :D

Hi Klodian, enjoying this mod so far!
I have a question, I want to start a new career with manor, and instead paired with wehrlein I want to be paired with Haryanto. How can I do this?
I want to make all Indonesian F1 team. Hahaha :D

open database with ego database editor
go to f1drivers_f1teams and change first driver on team with id 30

Hey I was wondering with this mod can I add different liveries to the cars but keep the F1 2014 chassis?

of course but make sure to use the right livery for chassis or you will have problems with them

p.s. dont replace livery00 and livery01 there are big differences between 2013 and 2014 and there will be more problems with driver helmets and gloves

@Klodian Stafa could you reupload your latest update of your mod please? Mega Link doesn't work anymore and I would like to have the update because of the picture of Ocon. I like your mod a lot, thanks for your work!

@Klodian Stafa could you reupload your latest update of your mod please? Mega Link doesn't work anymore and I would like to have the update because of the picture of Ocon. I like your mod a lot, thanks for your work!

i might have deleted by mistake that i dont have the file in my pc because i deleted everything in my pc but i will download and fix anyday if i have time

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back