F1 2013 Mod by Klodian Stafa (SKYFALL SESON MOD  ADD ON)

Misc F1 2013 Mod by Klodian Stafa (SKYFALL SESON MOD ADD ON) 5.1 - Germany

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi can you please retain the same 2013 tracks in the mod instead of 2014 tracks.Thanks in advance.

Hi i putted austria and sochi because it is a 2016 mod right and they are austria instead of korea and sochi instead of delhi
if u want u can keep delhi and korea but in car monitor and gp selection they will say russian gp and austrian gp

Hi i putted austria and sochi because it is a 2016 mod right and they are austria instead of korea and sochi instead of delhi
if u want u can keep delhi and korea but in car monitor and gp selection they will say russian gp and austrian gp
Hi thanks for the quick reply. Will the AI times be affected if I retain those tracks.

Last edited:
Recently I played 50% race career in austria, and it is very difficult to achieve 3 pits while all the AI pit 3 times.
Trying so hard to get 3 pits, but still couldn't, even it was all prime tyres

i have played all season all races and didnt have any problem

are u sure that u installed latest update
Yes it is the latest.
Maybe just my style of driving.
Could you tell what values on the database I can change to reduce the tyre wear a little bit more? For career mode 25% and 50%.

Thanks

Hello, thanks for your mod.
Though the game is working fine with this mod, I have a problem:
At the tracks with Ultrasoft tyres, I see the tyre ages are 1.0 lap or 0.9 laps. When I'm about to start a dry race, the strategy is no pitstops. Starting in a wet race, the strategy is pitting after each lap; when I go to a wet race, the AI's starting with the slick tyres and the game crashes. I want to know if you could solve this problem for me (and also the other players).
Anyway, you have had such a good mod. Keep improving! ;)

Yes it is the latest.
Maybe just my style of driving.
Could you tell what values on the database I can change to reduce the tyre wear a little bit more? For career mode 25% and 50%.

Thanks

you cant reduce for X% of race so
go to f1 teams and there should be front tyre wear and rear tyre they are around 0.55-0.6 on all teams
low them by 0.3 and i thing they will be ok
try not to slip the car

Hello, thanks for your mod.
Though the game is working fine with this mod, I have a problem:
At the tracks with Ultrasoft tyres, I see the tyre ages are 1.0 lap or 0.9 laps. When I'm about to start a dry race, the strategy is no pitstops. Starting in a wet race, the strategy is pitting after each lap; when I go to a wet race, the AI's starting with the slick tyres and the game crashes. I want to know if you could solve this problem for me (and also the other players).
Anyway, you have had such a good mod. Keep improving! ;)

hi i have made tests and in last update all tracks are with pit stops no 0 and i dont have any problem with rain anyway ill see that

This is my game error in Hungary
Untitled.png

This is my game error in HungaryView attachment 143123

seems that only you have this problems these are related to database wich is first thing i know that i maybe cant make mistakes there

and you have default tyres in your picture

install the mod properly make it from the begin uninstall and install maybe that will help

p.s. i just raced in hungary to see they were ok and the tyres doesnt least 1 to 0.9 laps but 33

p.s.s. i dont have problems with pit stops too wich you had before

uninstall and install the game
install skyfall mod
install my mod

and than i think it will be fixed
write me if the problem will be fixed :thumbsup:

Last edited:
seems that only you have this problems these are related to database wich is first thing i know that i maybe cant make mistakes there

and you have default tyres in your picture

install the mod properly make it from the begin uninstall and install maybe that will help

p.s. i just raced in hungary to see they were ok and the tyres doesnt least 1 to 0.9 laps but 33

p.s.s. i dont have problems with pit stops too wich you had before

uninstall and install the game
install skyfall mod
install my mod

and than i think it will be fixed
write me if the problem will be fixed :thumbsup:
OK thank you Klodian

I have solved the problem after realising that I don't use your newest update... I replaced the old database, render materials file and all files is generics folder with the new ones and the problem has been solved! :)
Here are my screenshots after fixing:
This is the race session of the Hungary track I had the problem before. Starting from pole, I hope to get a win. Do you hope that I'll win this race?
Untitled 3.png
Untitled 2.png

I have solved the problem after realising that I don't use your newest update... I replaced the old database, render materials file and all files is generics folder with the new ones and the problem has been solved! :)
Here are my screenshots after fixing:
This is the race session of the Hungary track I had the problem before. Starting from pole, I hope to get a win. Do you hope that I'll win this race?
View attachment 143148 View attachment 143149

glad to fix that and with ferrari on pole you should win :p

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back